Chapter 7: Vampire.

Start from the beginning

Vlad spat blood and looked up to Zhia Xiang who walked in front of him and tied his hands.

Soon, the doors opened and Mara followed by other vampire hunters entered.

❝Welcome to my castle, Mara.❞Zhia Xiang said looking at the blonde woman.

❝Gloria van Țepeș, it's time for monsters like you to die. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Is that so? ❞Zhia Xiang said releasing her powerful aura.

Vlad's eyes widened and he ran in front of Mara.

❝Don't kill her, please. Kill me, you're mad at me, Gloria. ❞Vlad pleaded with Zhia Xiang.

❝Risking your life for a woman that lied to you? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝What? Mara isn't like that! ❞

❝Really? Let's ask her husband about what kind of woman she is, shall we? ❞Zhia Xiang asked smiling and a vampire came in the room with a tied up and shaking man.

❝Who's that? ❞Vlad asked confused.

Mara's eyes widened as she tightened the grip on her knife.

The scared man spotted Mara.

❝M-Mara... what's going on? Save me, please. ❞Ioan said with tears falling down his face.

❝Mara who's that man? ❞Vlad asked, still having hope that she didn't lied to him.

Mara looked at Zhia Xiang with hatred in her eyes.

❝Release him, monster! ❞Mara shouted and attacked Zhia Xiang.

Zhia Xiang dodged and kicked Mara in the stomach with her knee.  While Mara held her stomach in pain, Zhia Xiang stole her weapons.

Vlad stood frozen on the stop shaking his head.

❝Mara...you wouldn't lie to me, right? ❞Vlad asked walking next to Mara.

❝Don't touch me, monster! Gloria!! Release Ioan! ❞Mara shouted.

Zhia Xiang laughed, a wicked laugh that made everyone's hair stood up.

❝Kill him. ❞Zhia Xiang ordered.

❝No, No!! Ioan! ❞Mara shouted and ran to Ioan, but his head was already flying.

It hit the ground with a loud "bang".

Mara kneeled in shock and took the head in her hands.

Vlad began to ugly cry and he fell in his knees. Betrayal, this was the feelings he experienced.

Zhia Xiang looked at the terror on Mara's face and smiled evilly.

❝Gloria... please forgive me. I won't do it again, please. ❞Vlad begged and grabbed Zhia Xiang's legs like a child.

His tears were falling like rivers, his nose was running, even droll dripped from his mouth.

❝What a pathetic sight... ❞Zhia Xiang said with disgust on her face as she looked at Vlad.

❝Don't look at me like that, I'm begging you, take me back. I won't do it again, I'll be loyal to you. I swear, don't trow me out. ❞Vlad shouted hugging Zhia Xiang's legs.

❝Oh? Regret? It's too late. ❞Zhia Xiang said grabbing a fist full of Vlad's black hair as she pulled his head back to look at his despair.

She looked like a demon enjoyed the suffering of others.

Mara still stood shocked with Ioan's head in her hands, her dress soaked in blood.

The rest of the hunters were killed by Zhia Xiang's servants.

Zhia Xiang had an idea that made her giggle.

❝Vlad, transform Mara in a vampire. ❞Zhia Xiang ordered.

❝Yes, I will. Everything for you. ❞Vlad said and walked to Mara.

Mara snapped out of her shock and looked at Vlad with hatred.

❝Don't come closer, monster!! ❞Mara shouted and walked backwards.

❝You lied to me! I've did so much for you! ❞Vlad shouted waking closer to her, revealing his fangs.

❝I said stop! ❞Mara screamed and hit Vlad, but useless.

He cornered her in bit her neck. Mara struggled to escape, but with no use.

Soon, she felt her body changing. Vlad gave her a hate-filled look and walked back to Zhia Xiang like a dog.

Zhia Xiang watched Mara's body transform, satisfied. Vlad looked at Zhia Xiang not daring to make a sound.

Soon, Mara was a vampire.

❝Good, get her in front of me. ❞Zhia Xiang ordered and a servant grabbed and thrown Mara at Zhia Xiang's feet.

Zhia Xiang released her aura, making Mara feel like her body was crushed under a rock, unable to move.

❝Vlad... do you know what a blood tie is? ❞Zhia Xiang asked turning her head at Vlad.

Vlad's blood froze as he shook his head desperate.

❝Gloria, please don't. Don't tie me to her, I'm begging. I know my mistake, I don't repeat it again. Please, don't do it. ❞Vlad begged and fell on his knees again.

❝Annoying fly. ❞Zhia Xiang said and looked at Mara. ❝Oh, you don't know what a blood tie is, let me be kind and tell you. A blood tie is a connection two vampires can make. It's basically tying their fate, life, to each other. You won't be able to do anything sexual with another one, you'll be tied by fate so if you ran from each other, fate will always make you meet and be together and most important, if one of you dies the other died as well. Romantic, don't you think? ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

Mara eyes widen and she manages to look up at Zhia Xiang with a desperate look on her face.

❝Please don't... ❞Mara managed to say.

❝But you love each other so much... you two, pieces of shit, deserve each other. So I'll be kind enough to make your love eternal, aren't I so kind? ❞Zhia Xiang said and got closer to Zhia Xiang piercing her chest with her hand.

Mara screamed as Zhia Xiang turned her head to Vlad who stood there with a hopeless look on his face.

Zhia Xiang pierced his heart as well and muttered a few words. A string of blood formed between the two and disappeared.

Zhia Xiang cleaned her hands with a napkin and hummed happy.

❝Throw there two out.❞Zhia Xiang ordered and went back to her room.

❝The task has been completed. It's time to return. ❞Agent 0 announced.

❝Let's go then. ❞Zhia Xiang said and waved bye-bye to the room.

Writer's skill [ Quick Transmigration story] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara