Shopping with sisters

Start from the beginning

She simply nodded and turned to look for something else without even waiting for the answer...

Kala: Do you want this shirt??

Suhasini: Did I say so??

Kala: Illa unga paarvai apdi irundhuchi...

Suhasini: No I don't wish for it anymore..

Kala: ellarkum avanga aasai pattadhu kedaikradhu illa...

You wished for my Mano... Kedaikale...

Suhasini: yeah I was searching for a shell but God gave me a pearl...

Enna pandradhu?? Ellam vidhi... En vidhi nalla irundhu irukku... Ellarkum...

She then looked at Kala and Lekha..

Suhasini: Enna Lekha?? I hope you are doing good... Udambu sari aayirucha??

Lekha: Thank you bitch.. I don't need your concern..

Suhasini: If not for my concern, you would have died by now..

Lekha: nee dhaan ellaraiyum kaappathure paaru...

Kala: Sshhh.. Lekha shut up... Enna irundhalum she is our first lady right now... Mariyadhai kudu... She isn't our servant anymore..

Summa utkandhu purushan kaase selavu pandravangalku enga namma kashtam theriya podhu...

Sorry Suhasini.. Lekha ku vaai jaasthi...

Suhasini: Its okay Kala.. I don't mind when dogs bark...

Enaku indha kadaiku varadhuku ellam viruppame illa... Adi is forcing me to go to stores and buy... Pamper pannalam.. Ivlova??? Idhu illama engalku nu personal designers ellam irukkanga theriyuma..

Princess life is really something...

Kala was really shocked to see Suhasini's shamelessness.. She wanted to insult her but instead she gave her a chance to boast about her personal life. Kala had no face..

Suhasini: Sari you guys carry on with your shopping... I will be checking in that section..

Kala and Lekha were irritated. Suhasini never boasted about her extravagant life to anyone but her sisters as they deserved this for the way they treated her throughout her life.

Suhasini was happy by thinking the way her life turned out. If not for him, her life would not be this easy.. She would have to struggle for everything.

Salesperson: Ma'am, you want this shirt....

Kala: yeah bill pannidunga...

-----

Suhasini did not find anything appealing to her eyes. So she wanted to go out of the store. When she reached the entrance, she saw Kala fighting with the salesperson in the billing area.

Suhasini: What happened??

Salesperson: Ma'am I'm sorry.. We disturbed your peaceful shopping..

Suhasini: no not at all.. Just tell me what happened???

Salesperson: This woman is not willing to pay for the shirt she purchased....

Kala: Who isn't willing??? you are selling it for sky-high rate..

Lekha: pay panni dhaan tholeiyen...

The shirt costed 15 lakhs. Kala didn't have that much money on her and not even in her accounts. So she tried to negotiate with the salesperson. She was not willing to give up on that shirt as Suhasini might buy it again..

Kala and Lekha were murmuring to each other.

Suddenly salesperson came forward and gave her the bag..

Kala: What is this???

Salesperson: someone already paid.. You can take your shirt..

Kala: I think its Mano.. I called him few minutes back...

She was still trying to boast to everyone particularly to Suhasini, who was watching everything like a T20 match with the cool drink, offered by the Manager of that store..

Suddenly there was a voice from the entrance.

Nathan: Sorry young lady.. It was paid by our PM.. He wanted our first lady to finish her shopping soon.. So he paid for everyone who was buying at this time..

Suhasini: He is here???

Nathan: yes Ma'am...

Suhasini left that store swiftly...

Nathan smiled at her.

Nathan: Our PM pampers his lady a lot..

He also left the store.. Kala and Lekha were fuming inside. Few ladies in the shop were talking to one another..

Lady1: our PM really pampers our princess..

Lady2: yes indha kadaiku vandhanga ne ellarkum pay pandraru...

Lady3: yaar kaasu ellam namma tax katra kaasu...

Lady1: you shut up.. Enna theriyum Unaku.. Our PM has shares in the world's top companies.. So even if he doesn't do anything, he will be earning alot..

Lady2: how do you know all these??

Lady1: my husband is a financial analyst. Election appo PM wealth eh analyse pannadhe sonnaru.. Adhanale dhaan namma financial budget eh paathu opposite parties kooda merandu poitanga..

Lady2: wow... Appo we are in safe hands..

Lady1: Ama...

Lady3: naanume namburen.. We are in safe hands..

Kala did not want to listen one more word from them. She stole Manohar from Suhasini to show her that she can get the man she wished for.. But she never expected this play of fate..

Lekha: Vidu... Un vidhi avlo dhaan... Ava kitte irukka koodadhu nu nenaichu nee Manohar eh paathe...

Unaku ellam indha Manohar Lokesh maari aal dhaan set aavanga..

Kala: nee vaaiye moodu... Nee mattum ozhunga??? PM mela aasai pattu poi adi dhaane vaangune....

Lekha: podhum... Perumai pesa muyarchi pannadhe... Ippovum indha shirt eh ava dhaan unaku pitchai pottutu poirukka.

Kala: ava Enna pannalum oru kenathu thavalai dhaan.. Naan oru entrepreneur...

Lekha: evlo naalaiku nu paappom...

They did not know that their competitor was Suhasini and her strategies were plotted by the guy who was ruling that Country and trembling the nerves out of the opposite parties..

*Author's note: Sorry makkale.. Late aayiruchi... Working mom atrocities... I hope you all understand.. Thanks and loves to all my wonderful readers.. Particularly those who comment... You guys are rocking😘😘😘😘...

Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes podunga.. Comments pannunga..

Your votes are my boost❤❤❤❤.... Bournvita, Horlicks, Coffee, Tea and all the beverages😅😅😅😅....