"Truth?"

Roeir's gaze was filled with disbelief.

It was only then that I realized that Antares had many curious cases, and each time Royer came to his aid and reached a peace agreement with the other side.

Antares erased his kind face, with which he communicated with the baron and his people, instead he threw a cold look at the lawyer and said:

"Get out.  Wait in the carriage.  I'll call you when lunch is over. "

"Are you sure everything is all right?  After all, you are now much older and stronger, after our last cases, it will be more difficult for me to help you if something goes wrong."

Royer didn't give up.  Since he had known Antares since childhood, he definitely did not shy away from standing in front of him.

Antares' gaze hardened slightly after Royer's confident response.

Trying to stop another squabble, Luna hastily intervened between them.

"Wait.  Antares is doing well.  I have problems, although Fersen is more to blame for them ... In any case, that is why Antares called a lawyer who knows Fersen Rodrian well."

"You?"

The lawyer looked at Antares in surprise, not understanding what was happening.

"Good."

There was a long time before winter, but the atmosphere in the living room was very cold, mainly because of Antares.

Laura and Emma, ​​who saw him pretending to be good all this time and laughing merrily, were horrified to see what was happening.

Meanwhile, the Baron, ignoring all this skirmish, approached, and with a laugh, invited Royer to the party.

"Ha ha!  You seem to have a lot to talk about, so why don't we eat together?"

"Thanks a lot.  I'm just getting hungry. "

Royer quickly accepted the invitation.

The lawyer followed the Baron, and they sat down at the table, as if not noticing Antares's expression.

"If you don't like him, he may not be protecting me."

"I haven't seen him in over ten years, and I forgot how difficult his character is, but everything will be fine."

Antares said, straightening his hair, and walked lightly to the table.

***

"Clear.  In that case, you might not even call me.  In conclusion, the Lady and the Baron will win."

The lawyer, after listening to our whole story, said that they can win the case even without a lawyer.

"Of course, it would be better if I was there too.  In any case, you have nothing to worry about."

The Baron felt a slight relief when he heard his words.

Luna also got rid of her tormenting thoughts.

"Thank you. You reassured us, I was very worried.  After all, it turns out I hurt the heir to the duke."

"Everything is fine.  Even when Antares broke Mr. Rodrian's leg, we solved this problem very smoothly. "

"... did Antares break Mr. Fersen's leg?"

The baron exclaimed, at the same time as the baron's question, Antares loudly put the glass on the table and hurried to explain himself.

"There was a case.  But, of course, it was an accident.  It was in childhood, you know the boys play very carelessly.  One of such episodes just happened.  It's just because of my status that he became a little more famous."

"Ah!  Sure.  It's always like this with boys.  In my youth, I myself was a rather active child and I broke my limbs more than once. "

"Yes.  It is difficult for small children to sit still, so it even happens that they can hit each other with some kind of stone, "said the lawyer.

"... you said ... hit with a stone?"

Suddenly hearing his words, the Baron stared at Antares again.

Something interesting was happening.  Luna drank the water trying to hide her excitement.

Emma, ​​Laura, and Henry were also mildly shocked as they paused to await Royer's response.

But the answer came from Antares, not a lawyer.

"It's a bit of a long story ..."

He wiped off his embarrassed face and responded with a soft smile.

Royer, seeing the expression on Antares' face, who glared at him, turned pale, as if he saw a ghost.

"Tell me, what was there?  ... "

The baron insisted.

Although Antares smiled sweetly, it was clear from him that he did not want to talk about it.

"Actually, it's not much different from what happened to the baron today ... It's all the past that I don't want to think about, and it's a little difficult to say, but if you are interested, I'll tell you everything."

It seemed like it was something serious, so Luna began to look more closely at Antares.  She wanted to hear the continuation of the story.

However, the Baron and others began to feel sorry for him, and did not insist on continuing.

"Okay... Maybe you have your reasons.  If you don't want to, you can not talk about it."

"Thanks for understanding.  Let's have a drink, it will make our conversation easier."

"Do not worry.  You can tell later if you want."

The Baron laughed loudly and raised his glass of wine.  I thought it was a trick - to change the atmosphere at the table.

Antares, nodding briefly to the Baron, as if he was deeply grateful for his understanding, took a glass of wine and raised, everyone else followed his example.

'It's all strange ...'

I didn't like this situation, but Antares helped me so many times, so I didn't insist and raised my glass too.  The only one left with a misunderstood glass was Royer.

"You do not drink?"

Antares asked coldly.  It was more like a reprimand for not supporting everyone present.

"No no.  I'll drink ..."

As if waking up, Royer said.

The lawyer, who recently recounted Antares' childhood story, touched the wine glass as if nothing had happened to create a slightly tense atmosphere.

Then the Baron, got up from his seat, as if he was waiting for Roeyer to take his glass, looked alternately at Luna and Antares and shouted a toast.

"And now I congratulate these two young people who have become a couple from today!"

(* Bam. *)

Hearing the most shocking toast he had ever heard, Royer dropped his glass of wine.

This was the beginning of the drama.