''Oh no no! That would be outrageous, young master. After all, you have a higher status than I do.''

''I insist. I cannot call you by your name if you don't do the same.''

Samuel hesitated. ''B-but..''

Rosh gave shotted him his infamous 'puppy eyes', that not once in his life have he ever done to anyone else than his grandfather. He cursed inwardly.

''Please, Samuel?''

''A-alright..R-Rosh..''

The other two who was watching gave them a deadpanned look. How long are they gonna chat?

Eveia rolled her eyes.

''How many hours are you gonna talk to each other now? Aren't you gonna free us too? My whole body's stiff already.''

They looked at her. Samuel seemed to realize that he made them wait and went to cut off their ropes to. And just as he was about to do so, a few small explosions was once again heard from above.

''Oh heck! Is there a war above or what?'' Enzo asked curiously.

''Watch your language, are you really a noble?'' Eveia asked him. He nodded continuously and smiled proudly. ''Of course, I'm fully a noble blood, ya'know?''

''I can't see that.'' Eveia said and Rosh agreed.

They heard clashes of weapons and a few yellings too.

It was a bit excessive for children, but as Rosh thought, the brats with him aren't to be underestimated. They didn't even cry, he expected them to be scared but they just became more determined to escape.

Rosh grinned in his mind. 'Really, how peculiar.'

''The people above are fighting.'' He commented.

''Of course they are, unless they're having a lightshow using explosives no?'' Said Eveia using a sarcastic tone. Rosh scoffed secretly.

''Now, now, that's enough. It's your turn, Enzo.'' Samuel said and went to him after he freed Eveia.

Not for long, all of them has escaped their cuffs. They looked at each other.

''So~now what?''

The first obstacle for freedom has been completed. Now, there's only one problem left..

The cell.

-

Amros looked at Sean Virsh with amusement as his bloody little toys play with him.

When Rosh told him the plan, he couldn't stop himself from feeling the excitement. All of his tasks involves torture, manipulation and fighting.

My master is letting me fulfill what I desire.

He felt happy. So glad that he had a master that's so considerate.

''Fvck! What the fvck are these things!?'' Sean shouted in anger.

He was just preparing all the things he needed for other matters when three drunkards suddenly trespassed and attacked him. He wasn't worried at first, but he noticed that something was strange about them. They didn't even stop moving nor scream in pain even with the deep wounds he caused.

They're even using explosion magic even in such a state.

Another couple explosions occured as Sean tried his best to dodge. Although the bursts weren't as strong as a normal explosion, he was not fully-geared to resist the impact.

''Damn!'

Boogsh! Boogsh!

Even so, the three big men continued to follow him and attack him in any way possible. Sean cursed inward.

'Are they dead? Are they being controlled? Just what kind of sorcery is this!'

A thin layer of sweat covered Sean's forehead. They move as if they're undead, they look hypnotized, and they weren't scared of death.

Not for long, Amros monitored his master's movements and saw that Rosh have finished doing the first step.

He grinned and snapped his fingers. The three men collapsed and died on the spot.

''The fun is all done, mister Sean.'' Amros said and went out of his hiding.

Sean gasped his breath and put on his guard when he suddenly saw a suspicious man coming out of the dark.

''Who the fvck are you!?''

Looking at the mysterious man, all he could see was an amused and calmed face. Sean couldn't help but feel frustrated. How could that shit be so carefree?

''Heh~?''

Amros had put on his humanoid form as per Rosh's orders. His face and body proportions are quite above average for a man.

Currently, he had the appearance of a tall man with long charcoal black hair darker than the depths of the sea, and a pair of sharp violet eyes.

''I'm just a passerby.'' Amros said casually.

Sean gritted his teeth and pointed his sword at him.

''Don't you speak such bullshits on me! What do you want?!''

''How hot-tempered you are, Sean Virsh. Calm down.''

''Fvck off!''

''So bad~ Do you know that I efforted controlling those pests just for you? Also, can you lower down your voice, my eardrums are gonna break.''

Sean didn't answer and immediately attacked him head-on. He slashed his sword in a slanted manner with such distinct speed.

However, such attacks are useless.

Amros just used his bare hands to catch the blade and crush it. Sean felt his jaw agaped, clearly shocked of what happened in a mere few seconds.

Amros grabbed Sean's necked tightly and almost suffocated him. But after a few seconds, he let him go abruptly.

''Cough! Cough! Ak-eugh..'' Sean felt as if he was drowning. That man's strength can never be underestimated!

''Wrong choice, Sean~'' Amros' violet iris glinted with cruelty. He threw the shards of steel from Sean's sword on the floor.

''You shouldn't have done that. Now your sword's broken.''

He stepped back with pure horror plastered on both his mind and expression.

''Y-you..how?''

''This is nothing impressive. It's far from my real power. Your puny little moves won't work on me.'' Amros said smugly.

He walked forward. With each step he takes, Sean also steps back at the same pace. It was like a predator cornering its prey. Just the same as an incstrile trapping a human.

''Why are you stepping back, Sean? I'm not a bad person.''

''S-stay back! Don't come near me!'' Sean shouted. His back hitted the corner wall, he was completely trapped now.

''Aww, are you scared? Don't worry, you still have time left. You should wait alright? Just a few minutes longer, try to survive.''

''W-what are you t-talking about?'' Sean asked in a low and stuttering voice.

''Don't be so scared of me. Since compared to myself, my master is even more terrifying~''

Fear accumulated Sean's body. This crazy guy's already this strong and fearful, just how much worst can his master be?

''I-I..''

Amros smiled creepily.

''Sooner or later, my master will personally come for your head. Consider it an honor.''

***

A/N: Late update. Just finished our quarantine duration yesterday morning. Please understand, sorry guys!

Seriously, why do I feel like this story is being blocked by fate? Haha, kidding!

Lovelots!

Don't forget to vote and support. Thank you!

-