"I always question why are you so hard on me... Why are you so mean towards me.. Am I too burdensome? Did I not be a good boy? Is it because you don't love me? Or... Is it because you're actually mad that I interfered with your relationship and come in between you and hobi hyung..."

"Baby Bear, no! Please, I'm begging you! Please don't ever have thoughts like that again... Please... None of them is correct... Oh lord, what have I done," Yoongi becomes a little bit panics as he pulls Taehyung into his arms when Taehyung let out things from his chest making him know how badly he has affected the fragile boy.

"Baby bear... Please forgive me... I don't deserve you... You're not burdensome at all. You're not interfering with us. You're our good boy. And I love you so much, baby bear. I know I'm not like other people that always word out their loves but I really love you, baby bear. Even when I don't say those three words," Yoongi says and he can feel his heart aches when Taehyung starts sobbing knowing how bad he has hurt him without even realizing it.

"I promise, baby bear. I'll try to change. I won't be the same bad boyfriend to you anymore. I'm sorry..."

"Kiss..." Taehyung says in a small voice with tears rolling down his cheeks when he breaks the hug and looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi wastes no time and immediately connects their lips making Taehyung wrap his legs around Yoongi's torso while his hands clench onto Yoongi's shirt. The kiss is soft and delicate as Taehyung can feel how much Yoongi loves him making tears escape his eyes again, feeling bad for having the negative thoughts about the love Yoongi has for him.

"I'm sorry for doubting your love..." Taehyung says when they break the kiss as Yoongi connects their foreheads together.

"I'm the one to be blamed here, baby bear. I hope this gonna be a fresh start for our stronger relationship," Yoongi says as he cups Taehyung's face while Taehyung just nods slowly.

"Come here, sunshine," Yoongi says to Hobi, asking Hobi to sit next to Taehyung before he positions himself standing in between TaeHope.

"Listen, you two. I just want you guys to know that whatever it is, I love you guys a lot. Both of you are so precious to me. Too precious. My way may be too harsh or too mean but please know that deep inside, I can't even string words properly to say how much I love both of you. I know I'm asking too much but if I'm wrong, please fight me. Because sometimes, I can be too full of myself and too egoistic. So please, be there for me and put me back in my place. Is it clear, my lovely sunshine and my sweet baby bear?" Yoongi says as he holds both of TaeHope's hands, caressing them with his thumbs.

"I also love both of you... Even when I'm being a brat, please bear with me," Taehyung says with a little pout making Hobi grab his chin softly before pecking Taehyung's lips making Taehyung giggle shyly.

"Sometimes handling a brat is fun. Don't worry," Hobi says with his heart smile making Taehyung flash his boxy smile before pecking Hobi's lips.

"Yeah, I'm not even here. I'm a hallucination," Yoongi says sarcastically when TaeHope pecks each other's lips making them laugh when they look at Yoongi's face.

"Come on, babe. Don't say that you're jealous," Hobi teases as he leans down and pecks Yoongi's lips.

"Nahhh not at all. I'm fine. Both of you can keep pecking each other's lips in front of me and act like I'm not even here. It's fine, I don't mind. Really," Yoongi says sarcastically.