Chapter Four: Attention and Intentions

Start from the beginning

I turned my back and glared at the group of boys who teased me. The boys whispered and hit each other while running away from my glare. I rolled my eyes and plopped down a random table.

Suddenly, Jackson Wang and the rest of the student council members sat as well. I saw Jennie, Rosé and Lisa giving me a thumbs up and siting on another table.

"Sorry for barging in, but it's actually tradition that we sit down with our President's girlfriend." Jackson explained.

"We did this too with Miss Chou Tzuyu." Choi Yujin, the Secretary, said who was placing her tray beside me. "I think you're quite better, Tzuyu really doesn't care when we sit with her, she only minds her books, friends, and last but not the least her boyfriend."

Jeon Jungkook, the Vice-President, nodded while sipping his banana milk, "Agreed! It feels like we're complete losers when we sit with her. But we really don't want to be looked down at. It hearts our pride of being elected." He shrugged, "By the way, how's your friend, Lalisa Manoban?"

I snickered at him. "You go ask her that Mr. Vice President."

"But she keeps on ignoring me face-to-face and ghosting my messages. The only time we'd talk was when there's a school event that we're both involved in!"

"Well, it's hard to court the Captain of the Dance Team~" Jung Hoseok, the auditor, exclaimed. "I'm part of the dance team, and she's strict when it comes to getting the dance moves all wrong."

"Since when did you guys dance in sync? When you perform, one goes left and one goes right." Min Yoongi, the Peace Officer sat at the farthest seat. "Sorry for their noisiness Miss Jisoo. It's really unbearable sometimes, really..." He gritted his teeth and started to eat silently.

"Damn! I suddenly remembered the party you threw last Friday!" Jungkook berated delightfully, "That party was incredible!"

"I was there too!" Choi Yujin raised her hand up. "Though I still didn't know who took that video of you and Mr. President." She said suddenly.

I sighed as I remembered that video.

"Did any of you see the person recording the video?" Choi Yujin asked the rest. They all shook their heads.

Jackson grimaced, "I was too drunk from all the soju I drank. No wonder I did the WAP challenge with Yoongi and -"

"Don't bring that embarrassing thing up." Yoongi slightly covered his face. "But neither did I caught a glimpse of someone taking that make-out video." He said straight up.

"Who could the video-taker be?" Jungkook muttered. "I mean, since it wasn't really a kiddy video, we asked the one who posted it to take the video down. But it seems like it's anonymous and it still doesn't take it down."

"I bet that person is trying to humiliate you and the president." Choi Yujin glanced at me with a hint of concern.