Prologue

(Please play the music)

"What the heck?" I groaned as I found some party streamers covering my face. "Bleh!" I coughed out some paper that seemed like I ate and rubbed my eyes to see my room in a complete disaster!

I gasped. "Oh. My. God!" I pushed my hair back and looked at my very, very messy room. My cabinets were all opened, my band posters of the Beatles were all ripped, my cute cuddly stuffed toys were all facing downwards, and my wardrobe had my clothes messily dripping of it including my undergarments!

Not only that, but there were cans of paints in my room, crumpled newspapers, and my three friends dumped tired on the floor. Lisa had an electrical tape all over her body, Jennie was holding two bottles of soju, one on each hand, and Rosé had whipped cream all over her face.

My door suddenly creaked and I saw Park Jimin, a classmate of mine, poking in. "Hey, Kim Jisoo. That was THE best party I've ever had in my entire life. By the way, some are still sleeping out in the kitchen, the garage, the bathroom, and even in the laundry room." He whispered.

I smiled awkwardly. "Yeah...thanks." I groaned and wiped my face with my hand.

"Your parties are definitely the wildest! Catch you at school!" He clicked his tongue and closed the door.

"Why is there whipped cream on my face?l Rosé muttered as she slowly sat down. The girl looked around and saw Jisoo's room. "Wow. What a mess!" She shouted.

Lisa and Jennie awoke from Rosé's berate. I sighed.

"You loud geezer- what the hell happened!?" Jennie frowned. "And is that a freaking chicken beside you?"

I looked at the animal beside me. "Should we cook this for breakfast?"

"Ewww." Lisa exclaimed. "You're a complete weirdo Jisoo!" She berated. "But then, you threw this wild party last Friday night so you're probably gonna be the cool kid at school now~"

"You're right. It was definitely the wildest you've ever thrown." Jennie said as she opened her phone. "And, you're trending in social media! There's so many 'hashtag throw another party Jisoo'."

I laughed and opened my computer which was right beside me. I scrolled through my social media and DAMN! My notifications were blasting! "They got videos and pics from last night." I chuckled. "They caught a video of Lisa twerking."

"What!? Let me see!" Lisa quickly crawled and grabbed the laptop. "Curse you Jeon Jungkook for posting it! I told him not to."

"Oh my god! Park Jimin smooching your kitchen floor was epic!" Rosé chuckled of drunk Jimin kissing the floor. Not to mention, Park Jimin was Rosé's long-term crush, she was just too shy to confess.

Jennie bursted out a laughter. "And the school boys doing the WAP!" She showed her phone with a video of Jackson Wang, Jung Hoseok, and Heechul twerking on the floor.

"God! They caught a video of our soju-drinking contest! Sweet!" Jennie burped. "I'm still kind of tipsy though from the eight bottles I drank." Yup this friend of mine was definitely a drunk.

"Ping pong games, girls swinging their heads, and someone even threw a pool party in your bathtub! No one's sober last night!" Lisa laughed as she scrolled through my computer.

I jumped off my bed and started to put things in place. I knew I threw off the so-called wildest party ever, but I still hate the fact that I have to clean all of these mess up!

The girls continued laughing at different videos. Guess I'm famous this year. I rolled my eyes. The girls suddenly stopped smiling and looked at each other. I looked at them with the same questionable look. "Why? Did they post a complete a hate picture about the party?"

"Uhm...no." Lisa grimaced.

"OMG! It has the most likes and views!" Rosé covered her mouth in shock.

"Guys!? What happened!?" I shouted at them.

Jennie grimaced bitterly. "Jisoo, you're in big trouble, young lady." She berated.

I dropped the crumpled newspapers I was about to throw and took my laptop to see what it was. My eyes widened in shock.

"I-It's you...kissing our snobby Student Council President, Kim Taehyung."