36. Fine

A/N: see that twitter account up there? Kindly please report it, it's saying bad things to Minhee and I'm this 👌 close upon throwing grenade on where that mf might be, thanks ^^

"Is she okay now Doctor Kwon?" Minhee asked the doctor who just checked upon Y/n as the older faced him with a smile.

"Yes," he nodded before closing Y/n's door since she was still fast asleep.

"She just need a little bit more rest after what happened, hallucination can literally drain every energy a person had especially if it's somehow too real." he said as Minhee nodded upon understanding.

"But can I ask?" Doctor Kwon was about to leave and resume his work when Minhee stopped him, grabbing his attention by holding his wrist.

The Doctor then turns around and face him.

"How did you know that was gonna happened?" he asked, curiously as Doctor Kwon put his hand above the right side of his shoulder.

"Because it happened to me too," he weakly smiled as Minhee partly regretted upon asking the elder. "Sadly I didn't have enough time to save her, but I'm glad you did it to Y/n" he said.

Sadness wasn't on his face nor was he? Deeo inside, Doctor Kwon was happy that he could pass a little towards the young couple.

The same thing he didn't have the enough chance to do years ago on his own life.

Minhee smiled in response as he bowed his head low, politely before saying "Thank you".

Doctor Kwon also did the same as he finally walk off to continue his work

After seeing the guy disappeared from hiz sight, Minhee also made his way inside Y/n's room and sat beside her on the bed.

Sweetly grinning, Minhee brought his hand to reach Y/n's hair as he gently stroke them with his fingers.

Again, just like before, he felt those worries being thrown out somewhere far as he remember those stares he had with her on the rooftop.

She didn't look scared anymore, not like last time. Instead, he saw those tears as tears of joy, those smile she had gives comfort on his heart as he could only curl his lips with a smile as he thought of those scene.

Until, Y/n open her eyes. The first thing she saw was the white ceiling of the hospital room before seeing Minhee as she diverted her gaze on the side.

Minhee's eyes immediately lit up in sparkle as he greeted his girl with a smile. Bringing his hand to caress her cheeks, Minhee bothered to askㅡ "Feeling better?" he asked.

Surprisingly, she didn't got those flashbacks from her loathed past by just looking at his face. Not anymore.

Not too mention how much she misses looking at his surreal face, she didn't even realise a tear was already draining from her eyes as her hand reaches to touch the tip of his nose.

Minhee chuckled at her actions as he held her hand, squeezing it slightly as he stared deeply onto her eyes.

She did the same aswell, staring at those black orbs as a smile slowly lit up from her face. Finally, she was been able to see that face again without fuzz and brutal memories on her way.

"You're prettier than me," she chuckled, pinching his cheeks. Minhee's immediately straightened as he stared at her with a cold gaze, but not in the part that he would look intimidating.

"You're the prettiest in my eyes," he suddenly said, smiling creepily at her.

"Aish!" she immediately cursed, shoving his face away as she turn around to face the other side and cover herself with her blanket, including her head, completely hiding from Minhee's sight.

Laughing, Minhee recovered from being pushed as he got up. "Stop hiding, I'm going to tickle if you do!" he said between laughters before attacking her.

"Try tickling me and you’ll meet god!" Y/n shouted back but didn't have enough time to stop the latter as he started to tickle her.

The whole room was filled with laughter as eight other person from outside, pecking at the two young couple from the small glass frame of the door could only paint smiles on their faces as they all heave a sigh.

"I wish I had a relationship like that," Taeyoung shrugs before his eyes unknowningly diverted on Seongmin's direction.

Seongmin was weirded our by Taeyoung's sudden gaze as he stared at him with confusion yet face came out in the expression of disgust.

"The fuck are you looking at?" Seongmin immediately throw a question. Taeyoung only gulped before looking away.

"Who aloud you to curse like that?!" Serim shouted, asking.

"Heck! I'm 18!" Seongmin shouted back.

"That's not an excuse Kid!" Woobin entered the conversation as Seongmin went silence.

"Wow," Wonjin on the other side, muttured while shaking his head. "I stan the right Man," he added as everyone turn their head to face him.

"What?" Wonjin asked and all of them ended up looking away.

A/N: okayㅡ make that three more chapters (huhu) but yeah, about that account, plzzzz!!! #protect_kang_minhee_at_all_cost#kang_minhee_pretty_af

#kang_minhee_pretty_af