32. Mr. Bear

Days had past and Minhee was still trying to cope Y/n up with everything

Days had past and Minhee was still trying to cope Y/n up with everything. He would always visit Y/n inside her room when she's asleep, trying to look after her and take care of her.

The weather was nice, and so she decided to take a stroll outside for while. Minhee was out for school and he won't be back until class ends.

Walking along the Park's concrete small road, Y/n spotted a bench just by under the tree beside some bush. Roaming her eyes around the not-so crowded place for a second, Y/n finally walked towards the empty bench and took a seat. A sigh leaving her lips as she does so.

She immediately look down and fished her phone out from her pocket after hearing it buzzed. It was Jian leaving a message.

✉️| Jian : Are you home? Please don't go out too muchㅡ I'm worried.

It said. Y/n could only smiled before typing back a reply.

📩| You : Yeah, I'm fine ^^

She lied. She pursed her lips into a thin line before putting the phone back inside her pocket. Her eyes were glued against the ground as she was once again lost in thoughts.

Her eyes immediately widened in surprise after seeing a mascot's hand, handing her a price of red colored balloon.

She fluttered her eyes upon confusion for a second before looking up to see a brown bear mascot, standing in front of her.

"Is that for me?" she asked, still confused why was the unknown mascot giving her a balloon? Is he someone she knew.

The mascot nodded her head as response to what she asked. A smile abruptly lit up from her face as she took the balloon. She then realise it had a paper stick against it from the end of the string.

Curious, she immediately unfolded the paper and saw some words written inside.

"You seemed lonely, that's sad :(

ㅡ Mr. Bear"

The letter said. She smiled after seeing the hand writing. He maybe covering his whole existence with the thick mascot but those penmanship can never fool her in any ways.

"Kang Minhee, if you were gonna fool me then ask someone else to write you letter" she chuckled before showing him the small piece of paper.

The mascot, in which she had known as Minhee himself only lowered his head in response as he put both of his hands, cutely infront of his belly. Y/n started to laugh.

"Are you that worried?" she asked, still wearing that the same she had seconds ago. Minhee nodded in response, still lowering his head.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." she teasingly shook her head while crossing her arms across her chest. "You're acting as if you didn't pour my whole lunch on me back two years ago," she said.