01. Bully

Life isn't always what we seem

Life isn't always what we seem. The perfections and imperfections was always there, but guess they weren't lying.

In life you can always feel pain. Emotionally or physically. But what if you feel both? It can be one of those things that can hardly kill or make you think about ending your life.

Yoon Y/n, A 17 year old high school student. Everyone sees her as that one girl, that one girl who doesn't experience anything inside the school premises but miserable threats and inhumane doings by that one boy.

"yah! Y/n-shi!" Minhee slide through the seats infront of her. Smiling widely, but she already knows what's gonna happen next- she really wasn't expecting anything within that smile.

She hated it. It something that scares every most vivid of her beings.

Y/n let go of the chopsticks she had on her fingers as she kept her head low, her eyes stayed on her neatly arranged lunch as she didn't even dared to look up.

"why? Aren't you eating your lunch?" he asked, frowning at her. But neither of those faces got her as she started to clench her fist against the hem of her skirt.

"leave me alone," she muttured, tears already wanting to fall from her eyes as she try hard not to cry.

"what? Can you reapet what you said?" he asked. She hissed on the second when she felt something hitting on her head, it was actually Minhee's hand.

"leave me," she said with much courage but her eyes says the opposite. It was already red and a drop of crystal tears were already tracing the side of her cheek.

But he didn't listen. Instead, an uncaring laughter only escaped his lips before crossing his arms above the table and stared at the girl intently with that the same smile.

"why? Don't you wanna be friends with me?" he pouted, cupping his cheeks. More tears only trailed at Y/n's cheeks as she clenches her skirt tightly, this time her nails already digging off her skin as blood started to drip off her flesh, made by the fresh of her nails.

She shook her head as a response to him.

"I don't want to be friends with you," she muttured, keeping her voice steady but even her voice fails her as she started breathing heavily.

"why? But I wanna be friends with you," he pouted even more.

She shook her head once again, closing her eyes tightly as tears welded up against her eyes. The blood against her skirt were now tracing the part of her legs as it soaked her white ankle leveled sock.

"sorry," she muttured for the last time before getting up from her seat, enduring the pain on her leg as she tried to walk away.

But as soon as turn her whole body to walk out from the scene, not even wanting to finish her lunch as all eyes inside the cafeteria was already focusing on her, she stop on her tracks when she felt something hard hitting her back.