35. Saved

SIX YEARS AGO , ( SIXTH GRADE )

SIX YEARS AGO ,
( SIXTH GRADE )

"Settle down class. We'll be having a new student with us today," the teacher smiled as everyone got to seat and settle down on their own seats.

As soon as they did, the teacher gestured someone to come inside, smiling widely as a 13 year old kid stepped inside the four sided classroom, revealing herself infront of class.

Her eyes started to roam the whole space before trying to familiarise some of her new classmates faces.

But there's this one guy that had his stares on her, too sharp as it he's ready to commit murder at any moment.

He was sitting on the end side of row on the left side of the class, maybe because he was too tall compared to the others.

He was just there, staring at her with that cold frightening pair of eyes who said nothing but fatal. It somehow made her feel uncomfortable as she gulped and look away.

"Go on dear, introduce yourself infront of class!" the teacher smiled cheerfully. The kid finally faced the whole class, bowing her head politely before introducing herself.

"Hello! My name is Yoon Y/n, it's nice meeting you all. I hope to became friends soon," she smiled. The other started smiling as well as they greeted her back.

"Welcome to the class Y/n dear. Now go on and choose some seat,"

With that, Y/n bowed for the last time with a smile before walking towards those rows of chair.

There were two empty seat but her eyes seemed to have it's own ways upon choosing as her eyes darted on that empty seat beside the boy who was glaring at her a while ago.

Smiling to herself, Y/n immediately went towards the seat and took it. Settling down, Y/n turn her head to face the boy as she sent him a smile.

"Hi! I'm Y/n, what's your name?!" she asked excitedly. Yet the boy didn't even bother to accept the handshake she was giving as he turn around, completely ignoring her, even rolling his eyes.

Y/n only went silence on his actions and just moved on to listen to the teacher's lesson.

Y/n, that one cheerful girl from sixth grade was now gone after knowing her seatmate's real character. That one silent boy who ignored her presence most of the time has became her own little nightmare.

PRESENT ,

And here she was once again, staring down on down the building'a ground which was too high to fall without dying. A tear slipped from her eyes as she looked up.

Same thing as before in which she can't remember, the sky was clear. The weather was great, the fresh cold wind was touching her warm cheeks due from crying as it felt like her own blanket of comfort.