XVIII. Harbinger-Part I.

Start from the beginning

"Oi! I've never expected to see a bloody kotlana in the flesh!" one of the men said in an amused tone.

Jun was about ready to start another brawl next to the main one.

"Can just one of you sods tell me what is happening over there?" Jun asked in as nice of a voice he could muster, pointing to the men crowding around the brawl behind him.

The men didn't really seem to take Jun's insult as a threat but rather a joke.

"Oh over there?" One of them chuckled. "You can just weasel your way in between is all." Jun sighed at the man's answer and went to turn around.

As he turned around he saw a large beer mug flying in his direction which he managed to barely dodge. He felt as it whizzed by his face and shattered, along with all its liquid contents, on the wooden floor splatter nearby.

Jun made his way over to the wall of men, trying to look for a type of gap. He eventually found a small gap between two large men and started to walk towards it. The men both stepped to the side as if they were awaiting Jun.

Suddenly Jun saw past the men a clear view of the brawl. Which was an extremely tall man as he kicked a smaller man right through the opening of the two men.

Jun ducked underneath the newly airborne man while he watched him fly over. Before the two men could close the opening they created, Jun quickly jumped to his feet and squeezed between them.

"Ai!" Jun squeaked as the men didn't notice and squeezed him between their two large bodies. The two men looked down at him with indifference as they moved slightly to the side.

Now Jun really had a full and clear view of the brawl. He heard a man yelling and Jun watched as he ran from somewhere in the crowd wielding a sword. Jun didn't think it was fair to bring a knife to a brawl.

Though it didn't matter as the man was sent flying into the wall with a tremendous amount of force by something that flashed a bright grey. He tried to find what hit the man and Jun saw as a tail whipped back around and hit another man.

The tail looked like a dragon's.

Jun's eyes quickly went to find who the tail belonged to and he felt as his mouth opened at the sight.

It was an extremely tall man.

Actually, he was the tallest man amongst everyone in the whole tavern. He wore a black, metal half-breastplate, simple light tan pants, and black boots.

Then Jun noticed how the man's body shimmered in places. It was that he realized that it was grey scales.

They looked draconic, the same like the tail.

The scales covered most of his neck, back, outsides of the arm and tops of his hands, and sides. The places that weren't covered by grey scales looked to be just regular golden colored skin.

Jun noticed how his chiseled abs were exposed. All of his muscles flexed and became even more defined with each swift movement.

A trail of grey scales went up to the middle of his abs, where he strangely did not have a navel. Claw-like nails could be seen on the tips of his fingers which caused him not to be able to make a true fist.

His body had no hair whatsoever except for his dirty blonde hair that covered his right eye and a lone strand over his left. Grey scales were also along his jawline with pointed ears.

Jun felt his heart flutter when he saw the man's face.

It looked Eastern and extremely handsome. Handsome at least in Jun's book.