Chapter 19:

After that day, Jungkook and Taehyung are now much closer. They spend their weekends together hanging out, visiting the park, and having night dates.

Most of the times, it felt awkward. They're just two people trying to find the real way to love afterall.

But days comes and passes by just like that. And life and love isn't always about the sweet fragrant and bed of roses.

On the other hand, Jimin hasn't yet come to school after Chaeyoung's accident. Rumors says that, their family came to US for Chaeyoung's surgery.

One day, at school. Taehyung is currently sleeping at the library. She got so tired after doing her homework. She's trying to study for their future lessons when she fell asleep suddenly. Then, someone tapped her shoulder that awaken her.

"Tae~... Tae, wake up_______ Have you heard of the news?"-Tzuyu tried to wake her up.

"Tz-Tzuyu? Oh? What news?"- he asked.

"Jimin's back!"

Taehyung felt so happy at that news. Jimin's his closest friend afterall. He's like a best friend for her. That is why, after hearing the news she rushed to see it herself. Tzuyu said that, Jimin is at the gym now. So, Taehyung rushed there.

But, Jimin has other plans. He is going to confess his feelings for her in public. As Taehyung reached the gym, she was shocked to see alot of people gathering around her. All are wearing purple. Her favorite color.

Then, someone started humming a song. The voice is to familiar for Taehyung. She is trying to find out who's singing, but the people surrounding her is making her freaked out a little bit.

Creating Love

"Tell me how do someone knew when love is real
Can you tell me how it feels
I get butterflies whenever you are near.
And whenever you're around.
You just turn my whole world upside down.

I hear from everyone
Telling me you're not the one
From the different world you and me
So close, yet so far apart~

But my heart won't let you go
You're the only thing I know
I never felt like this before.

I love you
I think I've finally fallen love with you
When you're not around I still think about you
By the way you make me feel of is this  real
Could you be the one made for me

Going crazy for you baby
Hope you know
Love I never ever want to let you go
Oh no~
Even when the tears fall
I'm giving this my all my love..."

Then, Jimin finally showed up in front of her holding a bouquet of flowers.

He is the one who's singing passionately.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you alone that day. I was stupid that, I didn't even said a word. But I promise, I'll make it up to you now."- he stated as he kneels down in front of her.

Taehyung is speechless.

"J-Jimin...? You don't___ you don't have to do this. I'm not mad___ I --- I understand your reason."- she tried to tell him but he won't listen.

" Kim Taehyung, in front of all these gathered people. I want to say that, I love---"

"Please don't~"- Taehyung spoken softly. "Stand up please."

Jimin shakes his head abruptly.

"Let me finish it. Taehyung, please... I know, it's too early yet to call it love. But for me, I've already fallen in love with you. That's no doubt. I love you, when I first saw you, I fell in love with you. And____ and all I wanted you to know is that, I'm willing to wait for you even if you don't love me yet. I'll make you fall for me at the right time. So, in front of these people. Tae, I'm asking you to please give me a chance to prove my love for you. Please, be my girlfriend."- he confesses while still kneeling down.