Chapter 6:

The day after that, Taehyung woke up and she's all alone again. As expected. But now is different. Her heart is heavy.

It feels empty. She is used with this feeling, but somehow. Today was different. Maybe it's because, even if it's just for one night. She was already used with Jungkook's warmth and scent.

She went straight to the kitchen, about to make her own food but was surprised to find Jungkook preparing the foods already. She was taken aback. It's as if, she stopped breathing. After sometime, Jungkook looked at her with his usual cold gaze.

"Hmmmp! Uhmm... What? Are you going to stare at my handsome face forever? If you are hungry, join me here."-he said with his cold voice and proceeded on eating. Still not giving her a formal invitation.

Taehyung was dumbfounded at first. And so, she ended up spacing out.

"Yaah! You pabo!(Dumb) aren't you going to eat?"-he shouted.

"Oh-uhh... Y-yeah. I____ I'm hun-"

"Nevermind, eat if you want to. If not, then I'll just maybe have to throw it away."-he stated coldly. And begun on collecting some empty plates.

"Wait!!!*Taehyung shouted* I'm going to eat it. Please..."-Taehyung tried her best to not sound weird.

Jungkook smiled a little bit, secretly. But it didn't remained as secret. Taehyung was just too focused to  Jungkook to not see. It made hwr happy to see him smiling even if, it's only a fake smile.

"You're handsome when you are smiling."-Taehyung stated without even realizing.

"What did you say?"-Jungkook asked curiously not believing what he just heard from the latter.

"Nothing. Umm... *She managed to swallow the one big spoon full of rice inside her mouth preventing her to speak any more words.* You've got a nice cooking skills. I never knew that, y-you can c-cook."-she said while smiling brightly.

"Well. It's only exclusive for those people who are part of my life."-he uttered which he never expected to affect directly the latter one.

Taehyung's smile, has faded away. But nonetheless, she continued chewing the food like she never had taken any food in her life.

"Will you eat slowly? The food won't run away. Besides, if you want I can cook for you."

Taehyung's POV:

When he stated that, it's only for his family. Those people who are part of his life, it hit me. The reality hit me so hard. We've been living together for 2 years now. And this is my first time. First ever to, eat some food made by him. It's maybe because... I'm not part of his life. And... I'll never gonna be part of it.

"Will you, eat slowly? The food won't run away. Besides, if you want I can cook for you."-he stated which caught my attention.

Jeon, Jungkook.

Why are you so hard to love. Why is loving you, seems impossible?

Why do you have to be nice with me?

Are you doing this because, you are going to leave me? Are you doing this, because you feel sorry for me?

Am I that pathetic for you?

"Jungkook...* He looked at me, with his cold eyes* Wh-who... Who is that____ girl? I mean, the girl you escorted around the campus? Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm not jealous or anything... *I smiled awkwardly* I____ I am just curious. I never saw her around the campus before, that's why. Is sh-----"