Chapter 8:

Jungkook definitely didn't expected to do such thing while drunk. When he woke up while his head is spinning around while the pain is still present. The first thing he noticed is the room decorations, from where he slept.

He panicked as this room is not his. But he soon calmed down after realizing that, it's Taehyung. But at the mention of the name inside his mind started to flashback blurry memories. He sat down holding his head and gripping onto his hair tightly.

But he was sober enough now to see himself on the mirror in front of him. He is naked. His eyes went so big as he saw his own reflection on the mirror. Then, he looked back at the bed, chanting himself his prayers. His prayers for all those blurry memories to be just a big nightmare. But no. Lying peacefully on the other side of the bed is Taehyung, who's also probably naked, though the blanket is the only thing protecting her body from getting exposed from him.

He was horrified as he glances himself and back to Taehyung again. He picked his clothes and stood right beside Taehyung who is still sound asleep. Then, he get to see the red colored of taint on Taehyung's bed, reminding him his terrible act last night that'll surely hunt him.

That moment all the bitter memories came back to him.

From the moment IU left him to say that, she'll never come back for him. He let himself to be driven by his own grief and madness. To coming inside of his own house and intruding on Taehyung's room.

"J- Jung---Jungkook... What are you d--doing? Pl___ please. Let go o--of me."-begged Taehyung.

Instead of letting go of her, her grip onto her Neck tightened.

The next thing he knew was, his above her. Forcefully kissing her everywhere, while she is crying beneath him.

"Jungkook, please... Not this one... Please. Please____, just let go of me. Please, I'm begging you."

Those are words that drove Jungkook to continue whatever he's doing.

He is mad. Mad because the girl that he trusted and really love left him alone just like that. And he is mad to Taehyung, because she is his wife and she doesn't want this thing to happen between them. Maybe, it's not fully because he is heart-broken. Maybe, something inside him which is not clear for him yet is the reason that made him do it. But whatever is the reason, it surely made a change.

"I'm sorry..."-he whispered as he closes the door to Taehyung's room. His voice is full of guilt.

But little did he knew, Taehyung was wide awake, the whole time. Taehyung's heart was broken down to pieces. Not just by the fact that, he hurt her and used her body. But due to the fact that, Jungkook feels sorry now. She is disgusted by her own self, for letting this thing to happen without trying her best to actually stop Jungkook.

She was sober when the drunk Jungkook raped her, but she let her emotions, her heart and guilt to win against her soberness.

She is crying silently. Crying so hard, as if there's no tomorrow. Her heart is bleeding. She clenched the blanket and the bed sheet together while curling her body. Hugging herself, to give a little comfort to her body.

Her body is aching. But she found herself going inside the bathroom. Turning it on. She watches herself on the mirror, while the cold water droplets is continuously dropping down her body.

"Taehyung... You are just a worthless shit! Why?! Why do you have to cause everybody else's pain?! Why are you still living?! Why?"-she shouted towards her own reflection. "Ahhh!!! I hate you!"

Greatly, it was a soundproof room so, no one will hear her. Whether she shouted her lungs out.

Meanwhile: