V. Naivety-Part I.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jun guessed that it was some type of festival the town was having as he could hear the music and the sound of crowds of people chanting and singing in a language he couldn't understand.

He looked over at Misaki and saw that she was already in a deep sleep. Then at the town and all of the lights, lanterns, and the sound of music.

It reminded him of the lantern festivals that they would have in Huaza.

The one before the God Complex...

Curiosity and longing took over Jun as he felt his body grabbing the oar on the floor of the boat. He started to paddle to the docks.

Once close enough, he dropped the anchor and tied the rope to the pole of one of the docks. He put his bow back on his back and climbed up onto the docks.

The air smelled like that of the crisp night and the vapors from the river's water. But now he could also smell foods being cooked that he had never smelled before. Types of incense and smoke loomed throughout the town's air.

Jun looked up at the colorful lanterns that hung on strings between the poles of the docks and saw that they had writing written on them.

He couldn't read what they said though because they had many half circles with smaller circles attached with lines on them. Along with squiggly lines and other things that made him unable to read them.

Jun guessed this was the script of the language that was spoken here in Pa Xing.

He walked along the docks cautiously. Beginning to make his way inwards towards the town and away from Misaki's sampan and other similar boats that were docked.

As he began to get to where the docks ended and to the start of the town, and its stone roads, he noticed that red and orange ribbons could be seen hung up everywhere. On the ends of house roofs, shops, wooden poles for lights, trees, and other places of the sorts.

He was currently at a plaza that had a beautiful garden in the middle that was lit up and contained various local fauna and festival decorations.

To his left he saw what he guessed to be a temple or place of worship. As he could see people kneeling in front of it along with lighting candles in glass cups and giving alms.

What Jun saw to his right was what caught his eye.

It was a street that had buildings tightly packed next to each other and were also a few stories tall.

Tables on the edges of the street, right outside what seemed to be bars and other venues of the like. Some food stalls could also be seen as well. Blue and red lanterns with the town's language written on them hung up next to or on top of the entrances to the venues.

He guessed these were the names of the venues.

The streets looked somewhat crowded while men and women could be seen wandering around.

Suddenly some skimpy dressed women caught Jun's eye and without being about to read the lanterns he was able to understand what this street was about.

It was a type of red light district.

Jun had never worked in a red light distinct as they were illegal back in the Mang Kingdom. But he remembered hearing about them growing up in Huaza which had a few districts along with the teahouses there.

His curiosity led him again as he began to walk towards the entrance of the somewhat narrow street.

As he got closer the crowd began to start to get a little heavier and eventually a couple jostled past him in the crowd.