Chapter 3 - Plan

The elevator door opened and the girls were right on the other side staring at a Camren make out session. "Shit" Lauren mumbled underneath her breath looking over at Camila. Camila looked back and forth then walked away after a shrug. Lauren had no words so she bent down to pick up the bag that she's dropped earlier and walked pass the girls.

"Camren?!?!?" Dinah yelled out loud. "Was that Camren???" Dinah turned her head to look back at Lauren walking out after Camila.

"Camren....." Dinah whispered with her eyes wide opened until she was brought to reality from her infinite Camren fantasy with Ally's slap on her upper arm. "Stop! You're making them uncomfortable. Let's go!" Ally urged. Without waiting any second, or even millisecond, Dinah rushed after Lauren and Camila to spy on Camren to fulfill her fantasy. With that all three of them followed Camila and Lauren to the car so they can get back to the tour bus.

Once they arrived on the tour bus, Lauren disappeared into her bunk leaving the girls in the back lounge crying to Frozen. “Guys, we’ll be canceling the shows for the next week due to Camila’s condition. You guys will stay in a hotel starting tomorrow.” their tour manager announced. With that, the girls finished watching Frozen, got comfy in their bunks and slowly drift off to sleep.

-NEXT DAY-

*Dinah’s pov*

    We arrived at the hotel and what do you know? Camren got paired up together!!! No seriously though, are they not gonna admit that they’ve never at least questioned their feelings toward one another? ‘Cause they be lying!! It’s just so obvious but you know what? Imma be creepin up in their hotel room to see what they up to.

Coming over to room 305 (Camren's room) before I even try to knock, Lauren opened the door.

"Hi Dinah!" she said with a smile as she walks outside of the room like she was going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Oh, I was just going to the coffee shop next to the hotel to get some air" She answer while putting the keys and a few things in her purse.

"You're walking? By yourself?" It was dangerous for her to walk down unfamiliar streets of Philly by herself especially when it's crowded.

"No, I'm going with Mani" Lauren simply answered and left.

With that, I walked into the room where Mila was laying on her stomach, going through the feed of tumblr on her phone. Speaking of tunblr, the fans are analyzing every single post from Mila and Lauren and I have to say, the result of their analysis was pretty accurate.

"MEEEELLLLAAAAA" I screamed as I jumped on the bed with her. She flipped herself over to lay on her back to get a better view of me. She didn't say anything back though, her rude ah was just glaring at me in silence.

"Hi Mila!!" I yelled again just to annoy her.

Finally putting her phone down, "What do you want, Dinah?" She asked.

"I just wanted to check up on you" I answered with a sarcastic grin because we both know, I am here to spy on Camren.