Chapter Twenty-one: The Final Battle.

(Author: this is going to be the shortest fight I've ever wrote so it might be boring)

"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA?!" Sanemi yelled with more anger in his voice then possible. "It's Muzan! Kibutsuji Muzan! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!" Gyomei warned, although the pillars only listened to the fact it was the guy who turned humans into demons. 

"Breath of Mist: Fourth Form,"(Muichiro) 

"Breath of Insect: Butterfly Dance."(Shinobu)

"Breath of Snake: First Form," (Obanai)

"Breath of Love: Fifth Form," (Mitsuri) 

"Breath of Water: Third Form,"(Giyuu)

"Breath of Flame: First Form," (Kyojuro)

"Breath of Wind: Seventh Form," (Sanemi)

"Breath of Love: Second Form," (Asahito)

"Breath of Thunder: Fourth Form," (Kie) 

"Dance of The Fire God: Sunflower Dance!" (Tanjiro) 

Muzan grinned and the floor turned into the entrance of the infinity fortress. "You seriously thought you could corner me?! You're all going to hell now! I'm slaughtering you all tonight!" Muzan cackled, falling in the fortress along with the demon slayers. 

"You're the one who's going to hell, Muzan! You're not getting away! I will defeat you for sure!" Tanjiro yelled, before fully falling. "Come and get me if you can, Kamado Tanjiro!" Muzan replied. 

                                                                              ???'s POV:

"Oh? Is it starting now?" They said, hearing the voices from above. "Let's get it started then. Right, Douma-san?" ??? tilted their head and gave a grin. "Of course!" Douma smiled back. 

                                                                   Demon Slayer's POV:

"Are you two alright?" Rengoku asked, holding Asahito's haori so he wouldn't fall and die. "Asahito! Pull up!" Kie scolded, holding onto his hand. Asahito pulled himself up and started running alongside Rengoku and Kie. 

"Where do we go from here?" Kie asked. "The uppermoons are sure to be in here somewhere. We should go help the others kill them." Rengoku suggested, opening a door to a room that seemed to be normal unlike the others. 

"What's this?" Asahito asked, walking into the room. A painting of the sad sea was placed on one side of the room, opposite of a futon that had a lantern beside it. A bowl were also found beside the futon with unfinished Miso Soup found in it. 

"It seems like a normal room." Rengoku stated, walking up to the futon. The sliding doors started to shut fully but the boys didn't realize it. They payed more attention to the room instead. "Uh, guys? The door just shut." Kie mentioned, pulling her sword out of her sheath. It became silent at first but a burst of spiky black vines shot out of the sliding doors. 

"Breath of Flame: Second Form, Rising Scorching Sun!" Rengoku performed his move as a woman walked into the room. "I thought Tokito-san killed Upper Moon Five! Who the hell is that?!" Asahito questioned. 

The woman had long, white hair that went down to the floor, two horns that grew from her front scalp, a beautiful white long dress and the kanji for Upper Moon Five was carved into both red eyes. 

"A shame that you'll be my first hashira to kill." The woman muttered as the spiky vines started to grow. "This man is better then you will ever be." Kie threatened, unsheathing her sword fully. "It'd be quite a shame though, wouldn't it?" The woman pointed at Rengoku as the vines shot right to him. 

"Breath of Flame: Fifth Form, Flame Tiger!" Rengoku kept cutting through the vines that just kept regenerating. He wouldn't be able to keep up on his own. "Breath of Love: Second Form, Love Pangs!" Asahito preformed multiple whip slashes that surrounded Rengoku. 

"We'll try our best to cover for you, Rengoku!" Asahito stated, continuing to cut though it all. "Blood Demon Art: Shocking Waves." The woman whispered as the vines started to stop attack and wiggle. By doing so, it produced energy to shock anyone who touched or got near them. 

"Really?!" Kie complained, right after finishing a Thunder Breathing technique. Rengoku got up close to her, able to decapitate her right then and there. If it wasn't for the vines that surrounded her body, shocking Rengoku. 

"Rengoku!" Asahito and Kie yelled. "Breath of Thunder: Second Form, Rice Spirit!" She performed a technique that allowed her to make five arched slashes made of lightning at quick a paste. The vines stopped it's electricity and started to crumple into pieces. 

"How did she do that?" The woman wondered, regenerating her vines. "Fight fire with fire!" Kie explained. "You...seem familiar. All three of you." The woman muttered, pointing at them one at a time. "We don't know you so screw off." Asahito scoffed, giving a glare to the woman. 

"Now's my chance!" Rengoku thought as the vines shot at Asahito and Kie who were from the left and right sides of the room while Rengoku came to kill her from the middle. "He'll get me. That can't happen." The woman used the palm of her hand to crush Rengoku's head with a vine. 

"Breath of Flame: First Form, Unknowing Fire!" Rengoku yelled, cutting through the vine, decapitating her completely and freeing the two younger demon slayers. "Yay! We won against an upper moon!" Asahito cheered. 

"Oh...I see...That's why you guys were familiar." The woman sighed as her vines started to crumple away along with her body. "Don't speak and just go to hell." Kie muttered. The woman's body got up and slapped her by the cheek. "That's quite rude to say such things to your older sister." The woman scolded, with her hand continuously slapping her. 

"M-Mizue?" Kie stuttered, with her eyes already tearing up. "Sorry about the demon thing. But I'm glad you guys were able to beat me. Are you mad at me?" Mizue asked as her body fell to it's knees. Her eyes tearing up as well as she faded away. Kie started to sniffle as Asahito comforted her. 

Rengoku kneeled down to her body's height and assured her. "Mizue. We were never mad at you. I'm sorry." Rengoku assured as her final moments had finally passed on. "That's what you wanted to say, wasn't it Aizetsu?" Mizue smiled. 

"Mizue. I was never mad at you." Aizetsu gave a warm but sad smile. 

"Maybe another time then?" 

"Yeah. When we meet in another life." 

                                               Reincarnation (Around eight years later):

"Mom, Dad!" Mizuko called out. "Yes, honey?" Asahito and Kie both replied. "Can I go out to visit Auntie Naho again?" Mizuko requested, biting onto a chocolate. "Sure!" Kie nodded but Asahito shook his head. "Whatever your mother wants." Asahito sighed. 

"Yay!" Mizuko raised up both her hands and stretched. "She can tell me about the time you two were demon slayers!" Mizuko added, smiling. "You'll have to ask Uncle Tokito about that." Kie chuckled. (Author: In this AU, he's alive.) "He might forget again though..." Asahito reminded. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't forget!" Mizuko confidently stated. "When will my baby sibling be coming? What if it's another boy? I want a sister!" Mizuko pouted as she knew that her mother was pregnant. "Either one will be fine though." Asahito chuckled. 

"The doctors said it might be multiple babies, like twins! So maybe you'll get two sisters." Kie smiled, patting her daughter's head. "Don't get her hopes up." Asahito warned. "Speaking of which, where are your brothers?" Asahito continued, scouting the room for his sons. 

"I think Tadaoki is painting again!" Mizuko suggested. "Tadaoki always loved painting, huh?" Kie smiled. "Where's Sakutaro then?" Asahito asked. "Probably making the Miso Soup recipe in my book." Kie patted Mizuko's head. 

"Well, I'll be going to Auntie Naho's house then! Maybe I'll see Uncle Tokito too!" Mizuko announced rushing out of the room. 

(Author's Final Note! Thank you so much for reading! I'm happy if you enjoyed it and if not, that's alright too. But I'm happy I got to finish this! Thank you everyone!)