Chapter 15

HELLO MY LOVELY DARLINGS I HAVE MISSED YOU! Sooo what up this I'm actually posting omg no way who would have guessed it!

Quackity had been extra clingy these past two days with what had happened. And George had finally managed to drag him away, for a couple of hours, to help him with the weekly shop and to go out for a walk after lunch. So they'd be gone for about three hours.

Karl and Sapnap took this as a perfect opportunity to talk.

"I want him to be with us Sap. I looked into it it's called a polyamorous relationship. It's where there's consent from everyone to date each other. If you'd be up for that?..." Karl asked hesitantly.

"That's such a good idea! And yes I'm up for it!" Sapnap was very excited. He wanted this as bad as Karl did. He want the missing piece to their relationship. "But how do we ask him?" Sapnap sat in thought as did Karl for a while.

They wanted this to be perfect.

"How about we take him out for the day? You know like we take him out for a late breakfast. We go to a amusement park or the zoo or something then we go to a flower field and have a picnic and watch the sun go down as we ask him! And if he says yes..we go to the beach!" Karl had definitely one hundred percent thought about this before.

Sapnap smiled as he leaned in and kisses his boyfriend. "That's a great idea I bet he'll love it" Sapnap said before kissing his lover again.

---with George and Quackity---

Quackity and George came out of Tesco with the shopping bags in the trolly. [For all the Americans in chat a trolly is a CaRt]

Quackity hungry and complaining and George doing the exact same thing as soon as they put the bags in the boot [Again for the Americans a boot is a TrUnK] and put the trolly away they both hopped in the car quick as a flash.

"Wanna go to Costa or Gregg's?" George asked even though he knew the answer [EVERY BRITISH PERSON SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER]

"Gregg's!" As soon as that was said George drove out of the car park and went to Gregg's.

The two friends both got their usuals George a sausage roll and Quackity a stake bake. And a tea for George and Quackity an apple juice. They both sat down and began to eat happily.

"So you, Sapnap and Karl have gotten close." The statement came out of nowhere and made Q nearly choke on his juice.

"Uh yeah I guess." He said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Q, tell me" George pleaded dragging out the e to make it about ten times more annoying.

"Jesus Christ fine! I like them okay!" George grinned.

"I knew it I fucking knew it! Dude that's amazing you haven't been in a relationship since uh you know-" George was always hesitant to mention Schlatt. He didn't want the smaller getting uncomfortable.

Quackity smiled and laughed quietly like a little boy in love. "I know!..but George I like them both what do I do..?"

George smiled at the raven haired man and got out his phone opening google and searching it up as Quackity looked over to see. "Ah! Here polyamory! Polyamory is when someone has multiple romantic partners with consent from everyone involved." George read aloud from Google.

"That's it! But George what if they don't feel the same...what if it's all in my head?" The Mexican said shakily.

George took the youngers hands. "Let me tell you something okay..I've seen the way they look at you, the way they light up when you walk in a room how happy they both are around you, I think they feel the same."

YOOOOOOO so short one today hopefully longer one this weekend or maybe early on next week. SO WHAT YOU THINK ANYTHING YOU HOPE IS GONNA HAPPEN AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY?
Also I know this chapter is a little cheesy man I just wanted to make something a bit cheesy for a change idk why but like yeah so there we go the next one will be in my normal style.

Word count: 732

Time taken: 1 hour 35 minutes