Chapter 11

HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW SONGS OMG THERE AMAZING LISTEN TO THEM ON THE CHANNEL: LoveJoy. OH HELLO YES IT IS BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED CONTENT YES WE HAVE BEEN DOING SHIT- LIKE FUCKING FACE REVEALS HOLY FUCK- GETTING MY BROTHER TO SAY HI- BUT HELLO AND HERE WE MF GO

"Of course..."

"Um so I, I'm sorry"

"It's okay take your time

SHAWTY"

[OKAY OKAY IM SORRY I HAD TO OKAY HERE WE GO FOR REAL]

"Of course.."

"Um so" Sapnap was having trouble at this point finding a starting place for articulating how he was feeling "I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, take your time Sap" Karl spoke in a soothing tone. He was worried well completely freaking out on the inside. But even so he still remained calm on the outside as not to make it harder for his boy. As he took the youngers hand to comfort his lover he felt the hand that was in his palm begin to tremble.

"Oh baby.." Karl felt so bad for his love. Whatever it was that was troubling him he wished he could just make it stop.

The older placed a soft kiss on Sapnap's hand.

The Texan took a breath as a tear rolled down his cheek.

'he's gonna hate you after this'

Even though that thought kept coming no matter how hard he tried to push it away he kept going [WE ARE SO PROUD OF OUR BOY].

Karl's loving and encouraging words helped a lot too, telling Sapnap sweet nothings.

After about a minute of calming down and mentally prepared Sapnap started his sentance.

"I um I know this is going to sound wrong ... and, fuck.. I don't know how you'll feel after I tell you this. But you..you have the right to know.." Sapnap was going through a wide range of emotion, worry, fear, excitement, hope, love.

Karl was confused he didn't know what was happening and he was scared to find out but he let the younger male continue.

"Karl we've been here for two weeks now. Quackity has been sleeping in our bed. With us. We've been holding him carefully. Acting like....like he's part of well... Us.."

Karl was really worried at this point.

'Was Sapnap not okay with it?'
'Did he think he was cheating?'
'Did he not love him anymore?'
'Was he just doing this to make him happy?'

Karl didn't like any of the things his head was telling him so he gripped the youngers hand tighter. Which in turn got Sapnap to kiss Karl's soft hand.

"Karl I think... I think I've fallen for him...I think I really love him...but I love you too Karl. I don't...what's wrong with me?" Sapnap's eyes glazed over salty tears spilling out of his eyes voilently. He was sobbing. He was. Scared.

Karl's eyes filled with tears too as he pulled his lover close into a warming hug.

"I feel the same...I love him too Sap.. I'm not sure what's happening either.." Karl smiled slightly

"But no matter what it is, we'll figure it out together."

[I wrote this and I can't be bothered to put it in bold cuz I forgot but it is the end of the chapter-]

HEYYYYY LONG TIME NO SEE SHAWTY- HOW'S IT BEEN?

I know this chapter is short I'm working on school and my mental health a lot but also my physical health as well I've been fainting more than normal- BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR CURTAIN THINGS TO HAPPEN ON THE FIRST A/N ITS WHERE I TAKE REQUESTS AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WORK THEM IN!

YO I LOVE Y'ALL AND YOUR AWESOME KEEP BEING YOU OMG J LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Word count: 624

Time taken: 54 minutes