Chapter 12

.....SUP MAN IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG SHAWTY- SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON AND MY MENTAL HEALTH WENT TO SHIT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AS ALWAYS TW'S WILL BE IN BOLD AT THE END AND START IF A CHAPTER WITH THE FOLLOWING SYMBOLS: 🛑

TW'S:
Mention of abuse

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO INCLUDE IN THE FUTURE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS UMMMMM- HERE WE GO-

At this moment Karl and Sapnap had gone on a drive to explore more. Dream was asleep curled up holding onto a pillow. It had been three days since the trip to the casino Karl and Sapnap were happy they both felt the same but something was off with Quackity.

George was the first one to notice this.

"Quackity? Q? Big Q? Q!" He'd been trying to get his attention for a while now.

"Hm? Oh sorry yeah?" Quackity had been in a trance he'd been thinking well remembering or maybe having regrets.

"What's wrong? You've been so off these past two days and I'm worried about you." George genuinely was worried about him. Quackity wasn't nessicarilly more jumpy than usual, but he was definitely put of it. Very in his own head if you will.

"I don't know man I just..I can't" he took in a slow breath. "I made a mistake George. I think?" He seemed so unsure of himself at this point.

George's facial expression completely changed from worried to confused.  "And what mistake would that be?" He had no idea what said "mistake" could be.

"Um...getting..I" Quackity was having trouble saying what he needed to. He just couldn't it was difficult whatever he wanted to say.

"Would you like to write it down instead?" George always tried his best to help Q in any way he knew how.

At this Quackity nodded but staying put at the table as George went to get a paper and pen. Handing them to Quackity.

After this the smaller man took a deep breath before carefully writing out what he wanted to say, scribbling in some places if he used the wrong word.

After he was done he handed it to George his hand a little shakey [HA SHAKEY LIKE SHAKESPEARE MF] as he did so.

George, being the good friend that he is, noticed this. As per instinct at this point he got up took Quackity's hand and led him to the sofa, sitting down and bringing Q down with him.

Quackity the same as per instinct led his head on George's shoulder and closed his eyes melting into the sofa cushions pressing against his back.

George's eyes flickered to the piece of paper and began to read:

🛑TW STARTS HERE:🛑
When I was with Shlatt everything was just so horrible and I couldn't escape but Shlatt had a son called Tubbo. He was lovely and I saw him as my kid too. I tried my best to protect him from the abuse and I made sure he never got hurt. I always took the punches for him and gave him music and teddies when the yelling started. When I finally left Shlatt I took Tubbo with me. Shlatt didn't seem to mind at all even though it was his own son. But obviously I couldn't take care of him and I wanted him to have a fresh start. Without me that is. So I introduced him Philza Tommy, Wilbur and sometimes Techno lived with Phil anyway. He'd talked to them online before and him and Tommy were good friends before coming here anyway but after they'd met up I talked to Phil and Wilbur to ask if he could stay with them. I wanted him to have a good rest of his childhood. Not a shitty one. I wouldn't have been able to give him a good one. I'm to fucked up for that. They agreed and I said I'd pay for his living expenses. And now he lives there. But I miss him. He was like a son to me and I was like a dad to him and I feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life.
🛑TW ENDS HERE:🛑

[SUMMARY: So it was basically saying that Shlatt has a son which is tubbo and Quackity used to protect him so when Q left Shlatt he took Tubbo with him and asked Phil to look after him Tommy, Wilbur and sometimes Techno live with Philza so they all live together now and Quackity really misses Tubbo as he sees him as a son.]

"Big Q- why didn't you tell me?" George finally spoke up after what seemed like an hour of silence.

When Quackity didn't answer George just pulled him into a hug. A right hug at that. Quackity felt safe. But he also felt the hot tears rolling down his upper cheeks. George felt them fall onto his shoulder making his t-shirt damp.

George rubbed comforting circles onto Quackity's back as he cried lightly and silently.

"I'm here for you okay? Let it out."

At this small statement Quackity began to cry. Properly. George could hear his pain with every cry. His breathing became more uneven as he cried. His body slightly trembling.

Five minutes had now passed and Quackity felt a bit more at ease. He had stopped trembling. His cries had stopped. The tears no longer flowed. But he wouldn't let go of George and George wouldn't let go of him.

To Quackity George was his safe space. The one that made him feel safe. Calm. More like himself.

To George Quackity was his pillar. The one who kept him up. Made him feel strong. Happy. More like himself.

They'd always be there for each other. Through thick and thin. No matter what.

They were both so drained after that that they just stayed there. Stayed put.

They'd talk about this later. They knew they would. It was important.

But for now they just slept. Content with each others company.

AYUP SHAWTY. I'm so sorry nothing has been out for like what? A week? Two weeks? Well it's been a while! I know this is short and I'm sorry things have been kinda shitty. Idk what's going on atm. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully updates will become more frequent! I'll try and get another chapter up this week. But for now HOW ARE YOU? HOW YOU BEEN? HOW WAS YOUR DAY? Tell me about it? I like hearing about your days!

Word count: 1106

Time taken: 59 minutes