Chapter Thirteen

This baby is dedicated to @breakingfive cause she is a gem and can make one hell of a good cover!

^^Image of the pin^^ Comes up later in the chapter.

Chapter Thirteen

<Sophia's POV>

I refused to let myself cry. Especially in front of Darcy. I held my head strong and followed her. She lead me straight back to the room I came from. On the floor was the diving suit I carelessly discarded.

"Get dressed. I'll send Cameron to escort you."

I give her a pathetic nod and she walked out. I slowly undress and dawn on the skintight diving suit.

I couldn't quite zip it up properly. My hand couldn't reach the zip. I heard a knock at the door. It's probably Cameron.

"Come in!" I holler.

My back was to the door.

"Can you help zip this up?" I ask him.

Cold hands gently touch my back and slowly zip up the suit. I shiver in response.

"Thanks," I turn around to see Andre.

He was dressed in the same black diving suit with only the exception of a pin. It was a gold fleur di lys encircled in a gold hoop. Its the symbol of the Commander. Both he and Darcy had identical pins to identify their status as commanders of the RU.

My breath hitches in surprise. My expression of surprise quickly morphs to anger.

"What are you doing here?"

He clears his throat, "Darcy sent me to escort you."

I give him a look of suspicion, "I thought Cameron was coming."

"He was busy with preparations."

I quickly dismiss him, "Let's go. I want this day to be over already."

He choses not to respond and exits the room. His long strides put distance between us. I run after him and we slowly fall into sync.

A quiet comfortable silence surrounds us. Then a faint growing sound echos into the hallway. It was cheering.

"Hurry. The speech is starting," Andre ushers me into the auditorium.

Man, it's as crowded as a One Direction concert. I would know, I took Charlotte to one. Best piece of advice, don't start a fight just because you think you are Mrs. Harry Styles.

At least 300 Wolves were crammed into this room. They were chatting excitedly amongst each other. The room grew to a hushed silence the moment we walked in. On stage was Darcy dressed similarly to Andre. Andre firmly gripped my bicep and navigated me through the crowd. As we neared closer to the stage, whispers broke out among the people.

"Who is she?"

"Man, she's hot."

"Andre has a mate?"

"She's not that pretty."

My cheeks reddened in response to all the attention on me. Andre handed me off to Cameron.

"Stay here," he ordered me.

I respond with an eye roll, "I'm not a dog."

"You sure about that?" he smirks at me.

The females in the room almost had a heart attack. Another burst of whispers starts.

"OMG he just smiled!"

"Wow!"

"I never knew he could smile!"

Andre shots a glare over his shoulder and the crowd quickly quiets down.

Andre joins Darcy up on stage.

Darcy begins to speak, "My fellow Wolves this is the moment we have worked hard for. 3 years have lead to this moment. Every second, every breath, and every prayer has lead to this moment! And I swear we will be victorious!," her voice grew louder and louder, "This is our moment. Our revenge. We will wipe out this corruption. We will cleanse this Earth using fire. Fire that will burn bright and light our way! It's time to burn them! This is our duty! We will honor the Moon Goddess! Reinigt die Erde!"

The auditorium erupted with cheers.

"Reinigt die Erde! Reinigt die Erde! Reinigt die Erde!"

I cock my head to the side, "What does that mean?"

"Its German for cleanse the Earth. Sorta medieval," responded Cameron.

The chanting grew louder and louder. I stayed silent and observed their reactions. Darcy lifted her hand in a symbol of silence. The chanting immediately ceased.

"I would also like to welcome back an old friend of mine," she motioned to my direction, "Sophia. She will be assisting me and Andre during the mission. She will personally be by our sides in the palace."

The auditorium once again erupted into cheering.

I stared at her in shock. This was news for me. I was suppose to be a part of the dispatch team. This causes a bigger risk of seeing someone I know.

Andre motioned everyone to quiet down, "Now lets kill some mother f**king Wolves!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was kind of intense.

Comment and vote!