Chapter Eleven

This chapter is dedictaed to zoramckissic. Her comment made my day!

Chapter Eleven

<Sophia's POV>

"What's wrong? You're quiet," asked Cameron worried.

"Nothing, just unexpected," I casually brush off. Luckily he didn't pressure me for further information.

My little sister is getting married. Oh sh*t! And I'm going to crash her wedding! In the process of everything, I'm practically helping these people kill my own father. My life is so screwed up.

How ironic, he couldn't have me mated so instead he mates my little sister to the same family. I hoped the last nine years that I left, my father would have changed. But no, instead he uses his own flesh and blood for political gains.

During my little internal battle, I didn't notice that our little entourage had left me behind.

"Hey wait up!" I holler and jog after them.

No one spoke as we walked down a long hallway. It was a dark hallway lit by fluorescent lights that flickered on and off ever so often. Our shoes noisily clacked against the cement floor. Finally, we walked into a room with a long table and chairs. It was a conference room.

"Welcome," motions Cameron, "to our Attack Coordinating room! Or as I like to call it, Party Central!"

I scan the room. There wasn't much here besides the table. I raised an eyebrow at Cameron in accusation.

I raised my hands in mock amusement, "Oh my! That's so cool."

He rolls his eyes at me, "I haven't even hit the button yet. Wait and watch grandma."

He walks over to the table and pulls out a chair. He sits down and... nothing.

I tap my foot impatiently. Darcy has a small smile and Andre still has a stoic expression.

"I'm waiting Cameron."

"Welcome Cameron Fitz, Darcy Caine, Andre Le Vau, and unidentified female Werewolf."speaks a feminine monotone voice.

I step back in surprise, "Whoa, what was that?"

Darcy smirks at me, "That would be Iris, our operating system. She was created by some of the most talented minds in the world. She is capable of running the most difficult calculations. She is a great asset to the RU. "

I nod in understanding, "So it's kind of like Siri? But you flipped the name."

"That's what I said!" exclaims Cameron.

Darcy glares at Cameron, "No, Iris is more complex than that Siri. Iris is the most advanced operating system."

Iris chose that moment to speak,"Would you like to open the attack plans, Mr.Fitz?"

Cameron smiles, "Why yes. Thank you, Iris."

A white light shoots out of the end of the table. It was a holographic screen. In front of us was surveillance of the island.

"Whoa," I whisper under my breath.

Andre reaches out and taps on a particular camera. It was the west side of the island where all the vegetation grew.

"That is where you and the rest of the dispatch team will be sent," motions Andre, "Your duty is to create a diversion."

Darcy reaches out and taps on a different camera. It was a video of the east side of the island.

"This is where the second team will be dispatched. The guards will be too busy with the dispatch teams. Then me and Andre will lead the special forces straight to the palace."

"Then what? The palace will be the most guarded place. All the Alphas will be expected to attend, then what? You won't have one Alpha to deal with. This is a suicide mission," I grit out.

"That's not your problem. We have everything planned and thanks to Iris, we are sure this plan will go through flawlessly."

"How are we getting to the island?" I ask with laced curiosity.

Andre shots me a wicked smile, "Hope you aren't scared of getting a little wet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is me making up for the short chapter! Hope you like it!

P.S. I really want a new cover. I would appreciate a new cover :) Just message me!

Comment and vote ;)

Twitter: @HazelFarahFrost