023.

(warnings: use of the n-word, swearing, violence, slut-shaming, cheating and underage drinking/ alcohol abuse etc.)

part two: the party

xxx

"shit, sorry!" seven exclaimed as she quickly backed out of the bedroom, the sour smell of perfume mixed with sweat making her cringe. the girl didn't look back, before walking away from the horrifying scene.

"close the fucking door!" she heard in the distance but decided to ignore it.

the girl desperately ran from room to room, as she scurried through aarons third floor in hopes of finding nai, only to be met with drug users and teens fucking in aarons parents' bed. after receiving a 'urgency! i need you seven!' text from nai a few mins ago, the girl knew that this was serious.

"fuck nai, answer the phone" seven groaned as she continued to search throughout the floor. she walked to the end of the corridor, before hearing sobbing behind the bathroom door. bingo.

seven knocked on the door before pressing an ear to it, "nai? is that you?" she said, waiting patiently for a response. in all honesty, it was too early for there to be any drama, and all seven wanted to do was drink.

"who is it?" nai whispered, her voice sore from the excessive crying.

"seven, you texted me. is everything alright?"

the door opened, revealing nai with red eyes and a flushed face. jesus, she must have been crying for hours. seven instantly wrapped her arms around the sad girl, "what happened bae?"

nai didn't answer, instead began to unravel in sevens arms, sad sobs echoing through the bathroom. seven's eyebrows furrowed as she combed her fingers through nailea's hair in hopes of calming her down.

"hey, breathe. what the fuck happened?"

"seven i nearly just killed troy"

"you finally stabbed that hoe? well shit, shouldn't we be celebrating?" seven laughed but stopped after she saw nai's dirty look, "my bad..."

"shut up it's not funny! he could have actually died, and it would have been on me. oh my gosh seven... it was so embarrassing! when vinnie and maddy saw him drunk and driving they looked at me like i was scum of the earth! and i am! because i didn't stop troy when i saw hi-"

"nailea! girl! please... breathe. start from the beginning..." seven said, cutting nai off from her rampage. damn it must be serious.

"troy was drinking and driving, i told him to stop but we started arguing and he started saying mean things. so i stopped bothering him, because... i didn't want to be annoying. he picked up vinnie and that maddy girl, and then he fainted! in the middle of driving on the main road! he could have di- we could have died! and it would have been blood on my hands. i feel horrible. like... really shit about it. and vinnie made sure to remind me of how stupid i was..." nai said, words fumbling out her mouth as hot tears streamed down her cheeks.

seven sighed deeply as she rested her hand on nai's shoulder, "nai. it's not your fault. it's troy's. he's the one who was drinking. he's the one who knew the consequences. you're not his mother! troy is responsible for himself! so no, it's not your fault and as far as vinnie... who gives a fuck about his opinion anyways? nigga can't even function without pussy so don't let him get to you..."

nai sighed as she brought a hand to wipe her tears, "i wish it was that easy. god... i'm so happy you are here. when i walked in, i was getting dirty looks from everyone. it's like they all knew what i did. i couldn't handle it anymore, and troy was still passed out on the couch. so i came here. i know... a pussy move"