012.

(for the last time: please stop pressuring me to update. I don't want to sound mean but I am very busy!! take that into consideration please)

on a brighter note - 13k😭 thank you loves.

just to let you know I will now be doing random updates. I will aim for like every 2 days but don't hold me to that aha.

FILLER: 1295 words

xxx
the hacker house, 6:27am friday morning.

The next morning, things played out as usual. Seven had changed her ringtone to "Love Language" by Ariana Grande, making her feel better for the day. The girl's ringer went off, sending loud sounds through the room. She sat up, groaning at her lack of sleep before picking her skincare stuff and walking towards the bathroom.

She arrived at the bathroom, standing there for a few seconds as she tried to recollect herself. The sun just happened to be out and the excessive light bothered her deeply. Almost on cue, Vinnie's door opened revealing a boy with messy hair. With his eyes shut, he yawned as he stepped closer towards the bathroom. Seven rolled her eyes as she walked in, waiting for him to moan and groan about "knowing her place in the house".

When Vinnie arrived, his eyes widened as he made direct eye contact with Seven. She furrowed her eyebrows at the action, confused on what was going on. Was he not going to abuse her today?

Remembering his shameful acts from yesterday, it was hard for him to look at her the same way. Deciding to go with his plan for the day, his facial emotion returned to his cold emotionless stare as he avoided her eyes. He took a step back,soon walking back into his room, cursing underneath his breath. A harsh huff falling from his lip as his door slammed shut.

Seven's confusion remained as she stepped out to stare at his door. Maybe he wasn't in the mood today? It didn't bother her, it was just strange, especially since she knew Vinnie never missed an opportunity to make her feel more like shit.

The girl shrugged and closed the bathroom door, starting on her daily routine. It was almost like the more she saw him, the more irritating he got. His attitude changed consistently and it was annoying to the girl. One minute he hates her, the next he flirts with her and invades her space, now he's not even bothering with her. She shook her head at the thought, reaching for her toothbrush.

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

"Seven just meet me in the car" Gabriel screamed over from the bottom step, tired of waiting.

"Okay I'll be down in a bit" she screamed back as she made sure her outfit was all sorted.

It was always important to look your best, and seven knew that

It was always important to look your best, and seven knew that. She took pride in her style and loved to show it to others, gaining attention from a lot of people.