010.

6K😭 I can't! thank you!
(a long chapter for you because you guys deserve it. all my love 😘)

xxx
the hacker house, 9:52pm, thursday night.

Vinnie laid on the leather couch as a laugh escaped his mouth. The boys had just come back from the skate park, and they were as pumped as ever.

"I can't believe you took her in the car!" Troy laughed at the ginger boy.

They had met a couple girls at the skate park. The girls were college freshman's and wouldn't leave the boys alone. One of them particularly took an interest into Vinnie, laughing at his jokes, even touching his shoulder. After a few drinks and the weed Troy had brought, it had finally gave him enough energy to give her what she wanted.

"Relax, all I did was finger her."

"And she was moaning like that?"

"Performative. I didn't put in any effort. I'm pretty sure she didn't even cum." Vinnie said as he shrugged.

Jordan cringed at his friends awful behaviour, "Disgusting." he said, shaking his head.

"You can talk."

"I didn't do anything?"

"Maddy? She was all up on you."

Jordan scoffed, "Yeah, trying to make YOU jealous!"

"Didn't work."

"I gathered."

Maddy. She was the girl who everyone wanted. The confident girl who made others hate her. The girl who everyone was jealous of. If it wasn't her confidence, then it definitely was her looks. As bad as that sounds (pls just know that whatever you look like, you are beautiful and you don't need to fit a conventional beauty standard made by MEN to shine your light). She was beautiful and looked so matured, didn't even look 18. Maddy knew of all of this and used it to her advantage. Using boys for anything she wanted. I respect the hustle. Because of all of this, it wasn't a surprise that she ended up in a situation with Vinnie. They were just meant to cross paths. However, underneath all her beauty, Vinnie discovered very quickly that she was a bland little girl. She wasn't exactly nice either. Just a mean, boring person. And it turned him off. Vinnie, being the asshole he is, used her for the only thing he could have, Sex. Not only that, but having the hottest girl on his hand helped a lot with his image.

Vinnie had been trying to distance himself from the girl multiple times now. The first few, he let her down gently knowing full well how pathetic highschool girls egos were. He sat her down, texted her, slipped into conversations that he wasn't interested. She didn't get the memo. He even said it straight to her face in front of his friends, hoping that the embarrassment would make her understand. It didn't. So he just started avoiding her.

The poor girl thought it had something to do with her. In reality, it was Vinnie's selfish needs and wants that ruined their weird relationship. Well, it was barely a relationship. Now she's doing everything she can to win him back. Silly girl.

Troy chuckled at his dumb friends, gaining the attention of Jordan, "Didn't you make out with that blond girl?" Troy ran his fingers through his hair, "Well shit at least I was getting action, can't say the same about yourself huh?".

Jordan stared at his friend, as a certain memory came to mind, "Wait I swear your still talking to that Nailea girl? I told you you only wanted one thing" he said, earning a "oooooo" from Vinnie.

Troy's face went slightly pale as realisation hit, "
God I'm such a whore. Don't say shit to her yeah? It was just a kiss"

"Whatever" Jordan rolled his eyes, standing from his chair, "I need a fucking drink"