006.

not proof read <33

(a long big juicy chapter because I took so long 😍changing the way I write now, no more lowercase everything tell me what you think)

xxx

highschool, 8:24am, thursday morning.

Walking through the halls of his school, Vinnie dragged his feet slightly as he approached his locker. Waiting there was Jordan and Troy, his two best friends, who were distracted by something on Troy's phone.

"What you looking at?" Vinnie asked, chuckling at his silly friends as he finally caught up to them.

"You see what your sister put on her spam?" Jordan responded. Vinnie shook his head, "Why would I be concerned with anything to do with her?".

As far as Vinnie was concerned, he didn't have a sister. He didn't even really have a family either, only a brother and a place to sleep. His relationship with his mother wasn't something he was really cared about, but after Dave decided to play his role of a "father", shit for Vinnie just got worse. Dave was rude, controlling and a fucking hypocrite. Ever since he made his presence known in the house, he fucked everything up. Reason 1000 why Vinnie was never home. Vinnie didn't care (a:n damn this dude really don't care man😩) about what happened with his old wife which led to his divorce, but he needed someone to blame. And Seven was just as bad as her father in his eyes.

Troy laughed, running his hand over his face "Ouch... but bro you gotta see this..."

Vinnie rolled his eyes at them, finally looking over at the phone. "Of course her dumb ass would think that, stupid girl." he grunted slightly, annoyed by what she had to say.

Jordan crossed his arms, staring at his mean bud. "What?" Vinnie asked confused. "You so damn mean bro" Jordan smirked slightly.

"I'm not, I just don't fuck around with stupid people" Vinnie shrugged.

"It's only been one day bro at least be civil" Troy said, after he closed his phone.

"Absolutely not... why the fuck you on her spam anyways?".

"We're mutuals" Troy leaned in to whisper "Talking to her friend. Nailea."

"I know damn well you only want one thing from the poor girl" Jordan chuckled, "Not even, she's actually cool..." Troy said shrugging.

Vinnie sighed deeply, "Yeah yeah let's get to class"

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

The end of the day rolls around, and the halls are filled with children who had had enough of being in school. Seven laughed alongside her friends, Niya and Geo, as they walked down the halls, slowly approaching the exit.

The kids made it to Sevens locker, as she quickly opened her bag to reload some books she needed for revision, "what you guys doing tonight?" she said.

"Taking miss thing to Olive Garden" Geo gassed, as he wrapped his hand around Niya's shoulders. She smiled in response.

"Nigga it's a Thursday..." seven said with her eyebrows furrowed. "You can't wait until tomorrow?"

"We can't" Niya responded "I have cheer practise"

"Damn, where was my invitation" the curly girl said with her arms crossed. " You have a English test tomorrow, consider this a favour" Niya smirked silly.

"Fuck you" she laughed.

"We gotta head out now, you wanna ride Seven?"  Geo asked. Seven shook her, "I'll be alright - I'll just catch a ride with Gabriel"