021*.

warning: smut (oral sex, giving)

xxx
the hacker home, 9:58 pm, friday night.

"Fuck... just like that" Vinnie whined as he rut his hips forward to meet the warm mouth.

She gagged slightly which only gave Vinnie more reason to start fucking her mouth quickly, spit spilling from the side of her mouth onto her chin.

The poor girl struggled to breathe, gripping tightly onto his pale hip to somehow stable herself from his ruthless thrusting.

"I thought you said you could take me huh? Be a big girl and take it..." Vinnie smirked as his hand reached the back of her head. She flattened her tongue in an attempt to go deeper, but failed miserably when a loud gag ripped from her throat.

Vinnie's hand flew from her head, letting her detach herself from his dick. There was no way he would get thrown up on. She lifted her head, breathing heavily from her nose before she looked up at the boy.

"Let's just stop, the moods ruined" he said as he went to roll over and stand up. Her manicured fingers flew straight to his abdomen in order to halt his movements. He looked back at her, and laid back into his soft sheets.

"You never came..." she whispered as her eyes pierced through his.

"Are you sure you deserve it?" He said, watching the girl nod in eagerness, "So make me cum"

The pink fingernails trailed up to Vinnie's tip as she lazily stroked it, the colour a harsh red, almost as if he was about to explode. His breathing trembled at the movement. All he wanted was to bust.

"I will baby... just you wait" she smirked before taking a deeper breath and attached her mouth to his dick.

Vinnie grunted from desperation, fighting the urge to start fucking her mouth again. She was just too... slow. She liked to tease. And in moments like this Vinnie wasn't here for the games.

She sucked him tightly, bopping her head up and down whist keeping her stare on the flustered boy. She brought her hand to Stoke him at the same time in order to increase the pleasure.

The blonde boys hand found it's way into her hair again, "Let me fuck your mouth again. Properly this time. Please..." he said, almost begging.

The girl nodded her head before she got up from her stomach laying position, sliding onto Vinnie's messy floor. He got up with her, sighing deeply before finding his spot right in front of the desperate girl.

"Tap my thigh for anything yeah?" He said, latching his fingers onto the back of her head. The girl responded with a yes, which allowed Vinnie to slide himself back into her mouth.

He pushed her head down (I H8 WHEN THEY DO THIS), and began fucking her precious mouth, the sounds of her spit and his movements creating music together.

He moaned loudly, as pleasure finally started to hit. He could feel his orgasm forming and it got him excited. She lifted her hand up to his bare chest, stroking his toned abs slightly.

"S-such a slut ah? I knew you would finally come to me...aga-Fuck!" Vinnie was blabbering, the intense feeling of his orgasm becoming more prominent in his stomach.