020.

xxx

highschool, 4:54pm, thursday afternoon.

"Well is he cute?" Seven's mom smiled through the phone, hearing about her daughters drama.

"I guess... damn I can't lie, he fine as fuck"

"Oh you silly girl. Don't do anything I wouldn't do because I know how you are"

The girl scoffed at the accusation, "Mum I won't obviously. He's just taking me to his house to chill!"

Seven was sat on the school entrance steps, her book bag right next to her on the phone with mother. She made sure to keep in contact with her mum frequently, but for the last few days it had been a bit difficult.

"I'm not that old I know what he means."

"Oh my goodness... don't make me end this call chile" Seven cringed at the thought of her mother knowing.

Her mum laughed, "Well tell me how it goes. I miss you endlessly"

"I miss you more. How's everything over there?"

"It's good so far sweetheart! You would love it here. A lot of teens your age and so much su-"

"What are you doing here?" Seven heard a deep voice behind her which startled her. She turned around only to see Vinnie. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at the girl, waiting on an answer.

Her hand covered the speaker as she whisper yelled, "Can't you see I'm on the phone?"

"Bold of you to assume I care" he said back at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Seven? Hello?" She heard the muffled voice of her mother.

Seven turned her back bringing her phone to her ear again, "Oh ye- that's great mum! Glad your enjoying. Hopefully I can come see you soon?"

"Of course honey. When summer comes around. Won't be too long. Anyways I can hear that your a bit occupied so I'll leave you to it. Love you"

"Love you too mum!" She said back quickly, before ending the phone.

Seven turned back around to see Vinnie still staring at her with a confused look, "What? Why are you staring at me?"

"Because I'm confused as to why you're waiting for me here? It's not like I'm going to take you home. Walk or catch the bus like Gabriel"

Seven bursted out laughing at his stupidity, "Oh.. you think- hold on- you think I would wait a whole half hour for YOU! Nah you're too funny!"

"I don't know why you're laughing because you look like the idiot waiting out here for no reason" he chuckled, walking past her to get to his car whilst sticking his fingers in his short pocket to retrieve his key.

"I'm here for your friend stupid!" Seven shouted over once the boy had made some distance, making Vinnie stop in his tracks.

What the fuck? Was she being serious? He turned around to see Seven with a smirk on her face.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Which friend?" He said, walking closer towards her.

"Jordan. Have you seen him? I'm tired of waiting"

Vinnie chuckled before running his fingers over his eyes. She could not be serious.

"So you come into my life, steal my mom and brother and my friends next? Wow. Are you that desperate for attention? Huh? Why can't you just fuck off back where you came from! Stay in your own bubble and not intervene with my life!" Vinnie shouted quite loudly as he waved his hands around. (this sounds lowkey racist but please he doesn't mean it in THAT way)