•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•

Start from the beginning

"Well I was kinda missing you while being at the studio so I just decided to visit you and maybe to take you back home with me?"

His cheeks were dusted with a pink hue as he spoke as if admitting to his biggest crime to an officer. Your stomach flipped hearing his words as warmth spread in your chest, you smiled shyly tugging into your lower with your teeth.

"Oh"

Was the only thing that left your mouth as pushed your hair strands behind your ears, pursing your lips. Jungkook looked up again meeting your eyes before pulling out the coffees and sandwiches off the bag before pushing them towards you. He bit on his own sandwich waiting for you to do the same.

"Thank you for bringing the coffee, I badly needed it."

You admitted scrunching your nose before opening the wrapper and take a bite of your sandwich. A comfortable silence fell between the two of you as you both silently ate your food, enjoying each other's company.

Fifteen minutes passed after the both of you finished having your sandwiches and coffee as you now concentrated back on your work leaving Jungkook to look around, inspecting the interior of your office.

Another fifteen minutes passed with him scrolling through his phone and soon getting bored. A pout appeared on his lips as he kept his phone faced down on the desk, now eyes staring at you who was too much in invested on your work to acknowledge the sudden change of his behaviour. He was craving for your attention, sulking from the lack of attention.

In this whole week, you were always by his side, taking care of his everything. He got used to your pampering and undivided attention for him and suddenly when the both of you started with your normal life today, he found himself missing your presence the whole day. So the first thing he did after leaving his practice was to visit you in your office.

"Princess, how much longer are you gonna take?"

His voice coming out sulky as he spoke, whereas you froze at the nickname leaving from his mouth before averting your gaze to look at him. His innocent doe eyes stared back at you without knowing the effect of his words on you, so you cleared your throat.

"Just five more minutes, why don't you go and wait in the car? I will be there in few minutes, hm?"

You softly suggested to which he enthusiastically said a loud 'okay', getting up from his seat happily before he ran towards you and kissed your left cheek, leaving your cabin merrily. Your face heated up with your cheeks and neck turing crimson at his sudden gesture, as you eyed the door in a daze, unconsciously touching your cheek where he had kissed.

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟽:𝟷𝟷 ᴀᴍ]