Chapter 2:English teacher.

Start from the beginning

He kept looking at Zhia Xiang who had her eyes on the book ignoring him unlike before where he would catch her staring at him when he faced the board.

Being ignored like that made him angry.

Zhia Xiang noticed how Dong Hyuk-Joon became more and more irritated and laughed internally.

The class was over and everyone packed to go home.

❝Miss Lee Seo Hyan there's something I want to discuss with you. ❞ Dong Hyuk-Joon said smiling.

❝Oh, I'm so sorry, I can't now. My mother needs me home. Some other time maybe. ❞Zhia Xiang said with fake saddens in her voice and left without giving Hyuk-Joon a chance to say anything else.

❝Are you going to keep ignoring him? ❞ Agent 0 asked.

❝Yes. I want to see what he does when he can't get what he wants. ❞Zhia Xiang answered and laughed quietly.

Dong Hyuk-Joon looked at the door thinking she'll come back, but she didn't. He was pissed of.

❝So that's what we're doing? Alright, two can play this game. ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon said and went home.

The next two days Dong Hyuk-Joon ignored Zhia Xiang completely thinking she'll give in and come to him running, but she didn't.

Zhia Xiang continued to ignore him.

❝What the fuck is wrong with her? Did she got over me so quickly? No, she was head over heels after me... maybe she's upset? Hm? Yes, upset that I haven't gave her attention. Women are like this, always wanting attention and affection like puppies, I see, she is waiting for me to realize and give her affection. ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon thought and changed his strategy.

The next day he secretly placed a bouquet of roses on Zhia Xiang's desk with a note that read:"I realized my mistake, I will work on giving you the attention and love you deserve. Let's meet at the same hotel after classes."

❝Oh? He changed his strategy? He thinks I want pampering from him? What a dumbass... ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at the roses.

❝Will you go? ❞Agent 0 asked.

❝Of course. Let's see how he plans on getting me in his bed this time, I'm sure his wife will be interested. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling evilly and left the school to meet Dong Hyuk-Joon at the hotel.

❝It seems like Hyuk-Joon's wife is a rich bussines woman. She helped him study to become a English teacher and he lives in her house. She's a smart woman, she wouldn't let herself played by him after receiving proof that he's cheating.

Zhia Xiang started the voice recorder and knocked at the hotel room.

Soon, Dong Hyuk-Joon opened the door smiling.

❝Come on in, I've brought some wine for us. ❞He said looking at Zhia Xiang.

She entered the room and looked at him.

❝I realized I haven't done enough for you, I was busy with my work. I hope we can move on from this. ❞ He said pouring wine in two glasses.

❝So you realized... ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at him.

❝Of course, my dearest. I was worried that day you left the hotel before I came. After you blocked me I tried to forget you, but I couldn't. I love you too much, so I apologize for not giving you more attention. ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon spoke softly, clearly trying to seduce Zhia Xiang.

Zhia Xiang looked at him and smiled.

❝I'm glad you noticed... but that day I realized something when I was waiting for you... ❞

❝What is it, love? ❞

❝I didn't wanted to ruin your reputation... if someone discovers us you'll get in troubles for having a relationship with a student. I got scared and decided to leave you alone. ❞Zhia Xiang lied and forced tears out to soften the man.

❝I knew she couldn't have lost her feelings for me! Good, we are on the right track. ❞ Dong Hyuk-Joon thought and pulled Zhia Xiang closer to him.

❝I'm so touched that you think about my well being. But there is nothing to worry about, we love each other, I would do anything to be with you. ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon said and rubbed Zhia Xiang's cheek with his finger.

❝Really? That makes me so happy! ❞Zhia Xiang said hugging him and dropping a sleeping drug in his wine.

❝Let's not think about bad things now. ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon said and touched Zhia Xiang's tigh.

Zhia Xiang giggled shy and took her wine glass drinking from it.
She wanted to vomit inside, this man is so disgusting.

Dong Hyuk-Joon drank as well as soon he felt dizzy.

Zhia Xiang laughed looking at him barely keeping his eyes open.

❝Seo Hyan? ❞ the man asked trying to reach for her.

❝Good night, teacher. ❞Zhia Xiang said leaving the room.

She sent the voice recording to Dong Hyuk-Joon's wife and went home to sleep.