A quick note from the author :)

Hey,

So this one has been in the works for some time and I'm really happy to now be able to share it with all of you.

If you have read my other Jyler story 'Circles', I just wanted to stress that this story will not be related to that one in any way. It is set after Tyler leaves for St Lucia, and isn't a continuous story but more like an anthology of short stories.

There are quite a few different directions that I've taken with this story and as much as this is ultimately another Jyler story (as you've probably guessed with my writing), it is another slow-burner and I've tried to explore different areas to both Jody and Tyler's characters that aren't necessarily always related to their own relationship.

As I'm writing this, I haven't really got a finished story yet so if you guys are wanting to see anything in particular or have any ideas for where the story could go next, please let me know in the comments and I can take those into consideration!

The title for this fiction is inspired by a song I discovered not too long ago called 'Bookends' by Simon & Garfunkel. A lot of you guys will probably know this song from an episode of Tracy Beaker Returns called 'A Day in the Country' and I really connected with it, because it really gives off a sense of nostalgia and remembering the whole process of growing up.

In terms of updates (I've never been someone to post consistently) but I'm aiming for a new chapter at least every 2-3 weeks, but it'll really depend on my own writing streak because I'm sure I'll bump into a little writer's block or two at some point.

I hope you are all enjoying the last few days of this year and best wishes for the New Year! 

Charlie