Chapter 2 - The Attack. (Re-Write)

Location: "Azur Lane Academy."
Date: "June 1st."
Time: "1000."
Pov: "No one's."
Status: "Unavailable."

Illustrious was sitting down in a chair near a table, along with Cleveland, and Prince of Wales. The Commander was at desk, acting like the table was a drumset.

"Hood and the others should be joining us shortly." Illustrious said.

"Is someone keeping an eye on the Iron Blood?" Prince of Wales asked. "Where are they currently?"

"There's a temporarily lull for a lack of a better description." Illustrious then looks down. "But more of a pressing matter."

"Sakura empire right?" Prince of Wales asked. Illustrious would nod. "I knew they were up to something . . If Sakura Empires making a move, this base will become one of the hottest fronts, reinforcing it now would be a logical defense."

Illustrious would sigh. "True, but why wage in such a meaningless conflict..."

"Warfare stays the same no matter the era... It's the reason why we were even brought into existence." Prince of Wales would sigh.

Somewhere... On a tree. "This is Ayanami, again-" The voice on the other side was a bit angry.

"We are on a mission, use your codename..." She said with a low threatened voice.

"Right, I'm sorry... This is citrus. I had lost communications last time, but now I'm back. I'm looking at the general layout of the base in question."

"Good, we are ready to move out as well. We'll reconvene when appropriate." The woman said.

"Understood." Ayanami said to the device, shaped like a blue cross.

Somewhere, again, on rocks...

The woman in white, named Kaga, Aircraft Carrier Kaga, would speak. "Ready when you are Phoenix, just say the word." She told the other woman next to her, Akagi.

Akagi would chuckle silently. "Tell me, Kaga, what's the fundamental nature of battle..."

"Sister Akagi, please, use my codename." She said softly towards her sister.

"To battle is to inflict injury. Battle also invites injury. Therefore, a battle is a neutral exchange of pain... " Akagi would walk over to Kaga and wrap a arm around her. "Pain is an interpreter... Helping us understand each other's feelings... So you can say... When we battle we share love..."

Kaga would take Akagi's arm off and stand. "None of that poetry has anything to do with your question of war. I battle to destroy my enemies... Plain and simple..." She'd take a blue cross and burn it with blue flames.

Akagi would giggle and stand. "Well, excuse me..." Akagi would hold out a dark black cube as a storm starts rolling in. Siren ships would begin to appear.

[Alex's Pov.]

I see a storm rolling in from afar when running towards the academy. But I skid to a stop. "I won't be able to warn everyone in time! I have to think of something!" I look around and spot Illustrious' carrier with my jet on it. "I can minus the casualties and damage if I take them on my own for the time being until someone notices some destruction in the distance... This is the only way!"

I sprint towards her carrier as fast as I can. Sprinting pretty quickly, I reached the port and her carrier within just 5 minutes. I get on her deck, running to my jet. When walking over, the canopy would automatically open for me. I didn't have time to put on flight clothes or anything like that. I was just wearing a flannel and normal jeans, nor did I have enough time to even put the stairs down.