Chapter 1 - Azur Lane (Re-Write)

I am a bit of a gamer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was relaxing on a chair on the runway, as we sailed towards the Island, known as Azur Lane . . weird name.

But any who . .

I'm supposed to be Commanding everyone here apparently, god that's gonna be one hell of a shit show if I'ma be honest. I was a Captain in the Army/C.I.A. Black Ops Operative at a young age, still am young, only like 25, and I get promoted to Commander? Just like that? I ask myself everyday if I only really got the job because of my mentor . . but sadly he passed, he was a Admiral of the Navy, but still . . a Commander, Commanding a lot of Ship girls? I'm honestly really nervous right now not gonna lie. But I'm glad I am Commander, but I feel like I just don't deserve this, but at least I can get back at the Siren's, that's all I wanted to see.

I sigh.

"At least this is comfortable, feel's like I'm on a beach." I lay back on my chair and take a sip of my drink. "Ahhhh . ."

"We are approaching to the docks now Commander." A voice was behind me.

"Thanks for letting me know Illustrious." I said to her without looking.

"Why . . You're welcome Commander." I can hear here walk away.

[20 Minute's later . . No one's Pov.]

A duo would be seen walking down the port together. They were going to meet a couple people. The port was even busy today too. A lot of shipgirls were everywhere.

"Hehe! Things are getting pretty exciting around here!" The girl with white on her would exclaim towards the girl in red. The Girl in white was named Cleveland, Light Cruiser Cleveland.

The girl in red named Prince of Wales would turn her head towards the crowds. "I'd describe it as overcrowded, look around. Eagle Union and Royal Navy are both gathering at this base and things don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon."

"Hah! You won't believe who's also coming on my side. Your hint is the greatest warrior with the most battle stars ever received!" Cleveland would giggle with joy.

Prince of Wales would smile. "Ah, you must mean the Grey Ghost. The main forces of our Royal Navy will be arriving soon. It's like this main base is becoming essential to all of our activities."

Cleveland's excitement would overtake her. "Come on! We should at least go say hello! We don't want to keep them waiting!" She would run off. "Let's go! Hurry!"

Prince of Wales would only smile at this reaction of her's and keep following Cleveland.

A figure wearing a black cloak would walk past them.

Illustrious would get off of her carrier and look around. It was a beautiful day today after all. "Illustrious!" Illustrious would turn her head to see Prince of Wales and Cleveland greeting her.

Illustrious would be off of her carrier now with someone next to her. HMS Unicorn. Illustrious would laugh. "Her Highness has emerged in high to greet me. To what do I owe this honor?"

"Don't be silly, it's not like that. I'm glad to see you, it's been a long time." Prince of Wales said, stating she did miss her a lot.

Illustrious would smile like always. "Indeed it has, good day old friend. I'm sure you'd love to see who else is here too."

Prince of Wales would tilt her head, a bit confused about her response. "Oh? Who else is here with you?"

"Well, he's right over there." They'd all turn around to see me get off of her ship as well and look around. I was eating a candy bar.