Morning came and Minhee woke up from his deep slumber, laying beside Y/n but did made sure he wouldn't get too close to her if ever she woke up and pushed him away and had his back break upon falling.

That would be too much of a bad thing. Hearing a faint knock from outside, sounding careful as if it didn't want to woke Y/n aswell.

Minhee got up and check on Y/n for while who was still deep on her sleep. Diverting his eyes on the door, he then got up to check who it was.

It was still 3 am and for sure it won't be no one but Jian since sometimes she would come home late or just go to work at earlier hours, just like now.

Opening the door, he was greeted by a neatly officer dressed Jian. "Is Y/n okay? Have she ate dinner last night?" she immediately asked.

Minhee nodded in response, still looking sleepy after waking up on late hours since obviouslyㅡ Boi tends to sleep and can even take a nap for a whole day if he can.

Welp, maybe that's just a perks of being Kang Minhee. That one tall creature who likes to sleep alot.

"Woobin Hyung was the one who brought her dinner last night," he said, scratching his eyes as Jian nodded with short snickers of laughters.

"Welp, thanks" she nodded her head before patting his shoulder. "I'll be going to work now, I have an earlier shift today" she whispers and peck her eyes Y/n who was still peacefully sleeping.

"Do check on her, okay?" she reminded. Minhee nodded in response as she finally walk to exit the house.

As soon as she left, Minhee gently shut the door close before turning to Y/n. He ran his fingers through his hair since it was partly messing his face before walking towards the bed.

It was still 3 am, she can't wake up until the next three hours, he knew. Minhee took the chance to lay down beside her from behind as he buried her small figure inside his tight embrace.

He was careful as he did so he can't disturb her sleep. Y/n shortly moved, probably because of the sudden contact as Minhee froze for a second.

But soon breathed out in relief after noticing that she was back on her deep sleep, letting him hugged her from behind as a smile crept along his face.

Minhee played with her raven locks for awhile, not wanting to fall back from sleeping and would luckily waste her time watching her sleep.

Creepy, but he feel doing it either.

"leave me,"

"why? Don't you wanna be friends with me?"

"I don't want to be friends with you,"

"you poor thing,"

"well, you're lunch is already served. Enjoy,"

––

"People like make me sick!"

––

"why aren't you fighting back?"

"why don't you just leave me alone?"

"do you hate me that much?

"do I seriously have to explain why?"

"I literally hate you, I hate you a lot. I really want to ruin your life,"

"I still don't understand why people like you live,"

"why do you seriously act like her?"

––

"do you want to die?"