' I hope ..... I'm ... not going to become the reason of ..... anyone's ..... destruction anymore . Sorry ..... mom. Sorry ..... Dad . ' she mentally apologize to her parents while whipping her tears away before pulling duvet up until it reaches ... half of her face .

 With that she close her Eyes trying to forget about everything and drift to her dreamland

With that she close her Eyes trying to forget about everything and drift to her dreamland .

AUTHOR'S POV

[ Next Morning ]

The rising sun caste a rosy hue across the morning sky . Sweet chirping of birds can be heard . Atmosphere was seems to be pretty good in Jeon's mansion . Servents were peacefully performing their tasks . And our hardworking child was also helping aunt Nayeon in kitchen . Preparing tea For them .

Mr and Mrs Jeon were sitting on dinning table waiting for others to join them . Soon Mr Park arrives after taking a walk in garden and join them on table . Y/n serve them tea with a cute little kettle in her hand .

" Where's Jungkook ? Is he's still sleeping ? " 🙂Mr Park asked feeling absence of jungkook , while taking a sip from his cup .

" He must have been ........ tired of drinking . Maybe taking some rest to cure his headache ." 😂Mr Jeon said with a little chuckle at Mrs Jeon gave him a look of disappointment . 😅

" But still ..... it's late . He should be up by now ." 🤨Mrs Jeon said before finishing her cup . " Y/n , can you please go and check him . And If he's still sleeping than .... please wake him up . " ☺️At which she nodded with a small smile and start to walk towards her destination .

Soon she reach upstairs making her way towards her master's bedroom which was like a lion's den for her .

She was standing infront of jungkook's bedroom door feeling nervous 😩 ' Why always me tho ? There are so many servents in Mansion . ' She thought to herself . She took a deep breath before knocking on door for three times straight , but didn't get any response from other side . 😑

' Why he's not answering ? Is he's still sleeping ? But aunt asked me to wake him up . I can't go like this . ' 😕she thought with a small pout on her face before knocking once again , but didn't get any response ..... again .

' I think I should get inside and wake him up , he must be sleeping by now . But what If ..... he's doing drama or something. I remember last time when I came here to call him he - Aaa....... Y/n stop... for now ... just get inside, wake him up and come back . ' 🙂she comfort herself before .... taking a deep breath , pushing his bedroom door wide open and taking few steps inside his room . Soon she saw a muscular figure ..... laying on bed under the duvet which was covering his whole body besides ..... his one bare arm and his coconut head . She thought to herself before closing door from inside and making her way towards jungkook's bed . His soft snores could be heard .