chapter 6 stress and frustration

Start from the beginning

"We need to take you dress shopping," I whispered to myself. I slipped out of her room and made my way over to May-rins room. I slowly opened it and checked to see if anyone was in there. No one. I closed the door and found a nightgown in her dresser.

When I found Bellas room I realized I had to remove her corset too. And it laced in the front. I began to untie the ribbon and I slipped it off. But she was wearing something that covered her chest and it clasped in the back. When I took her corset off I saw her ribs and a very abnormally small waist you never would have noticed while she was wearing a corset.

She stirred and I quickly pulled the nightgown over her head and put her in her bed. She was so beautiful with the moon light poring through the windows making her pale skin seem like it was glowing. Her blue hair had some how colored its self again.

BELLAS P.O.V

My dream:

I was in a blank room. There was a small window with bars and pure white moon light. I stood up but felt a heavy feeling in my wrists and ankles. When I looked down I saw black chains keeping me on the ground. The blackness spread from the chains to the whole room. I tried to pull off the chains but they engulfed me in the black. Every part of me was changing and a mirror appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw my mismatched grey and blue eyes fade away to navy and then black. My hair was changing too. My blue streak turned silver then blue again. When I managed to get the chains off raven feathers began to fall from nowhere. I jumped up to the window and tried to get away but the last bit of moon light faded away leaving me in a room of black.

End of dream

I woke up with sweat running down my back and heavy breathing. I turned to see a small alarm clock on my nightstand, 3:05 a.m. Great I'm up early. I stood up and went to the bottom drawer in my dresser and found my maid uniform. After changing I found my boots and thigh-highs and went to the washroom. When I looked in the mirror I saw my hair was still blue and my eyes were their normal blue and grey. I sighed with relief, just imagine me going to explain to the servants what I am. My hair was different though. It was slightly more curly and manageable. I pulled my shoulder length hair back into a pony tail and left my blue bangs down to cover my grey eye. I dug around in my dance bag and found my favorite black ribbon and my iPhone. I had been missing it for a long time and I had this solar powered charger that would work great with what's happening now. I unlocked my phone and decided I would listen to digital daggers while working today. I dug out my ear buds and put one in my ear. Today would hopefully be better than yesterday. I walked down to the kitchen after losing my way a few times. But the map I was given to lead me to the ballroom helped a lot. When I walked in no one was in there so I decided to go ahead and make breakfast for all the servants but of course not Sebastian. I may be half demon but I still have to eat and sleep sense the word half. I made pancakes and sausage with bacon and eggs. I also put some fruit out for them if they wanted it.

"Well I see your up," I heard Sebastian say.

"Well I see your quiet," I replied mocking him slightly.

"Are you making breakfast for the servants?" He asked and I nodded. I had been cooking for a long time. When I was fourteen I had to work at Cracker barrel and Golden corral, even at a Wendys. Endless cooking and serving, a lot of the time people never even acknowledged the fact that there were people cooking and serving them at the same time.

"You seem to have a lot of cooking experience, may I ask how?" Do I ever get a break from questions?

"Remember now I am from the future," I began.

"How can I forget,"

"I used to work at restaurants for money when I was thirteen through fifteen, then I found ballet and it paid more than all my jobs put together and it was my passion so I did that," I told him. He took off his tail coat and hung it up in place of the apron I was wearing and took down his own apron.

"When you are done we need to begin for the masters meal," he stated bluntly. I nodded and finished up the food. I kept it in the oven on a low temperature to keep the food nice and hot because it was kind of chilly outside. Sebastian had grabbed a sausage from the plate before I put it in the oven.

"Well it seems you are better at cooking then you think," he was teasing me again.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to be teasing your under study," I told him.

"Well I can't help myself your just so beautiful," he was so full of it now.

"Sebastian you are toying with my feelings and demons can't feel emotion, so stop fli-," I was cut off by strong hands turning me around and a gentle kiss. I froze and didn't know what to do. Do I kiss him back? Do I push him away? Why was he kissing me in the first place?! I remembered I didn't wear the corset this morning and regret that decision right now. He pulled away and I was so embarrassed. He probably knows about my whole skinny situation now.

"There is something I never told you when I got here," I was prepared for something I had never told anyone.

"What would that be?"

"I have anorexia from not eating and paying for pointe shoes,"