18.

"A banquet ball?" I look at the luxury invitation card

I was in the office with father who was sitting on a chair.

"Yes, Duke Lohengrin invited us to his daughter is coming age ."

This is my first time to go a banquet ball. It's like the manhua I read in my past life, the food they served must be delicious!

The coming of age banquet. For those who is between 18 to 22 years old depending on each person circumstances. People says that it's the event for noble family's daughters to introduce themselves to the elite but hosting a coming of age banquet, isn't just putting a nice gown and coming to the banquet. There are so many things to prepare like houses to stay in, someone to give instructions about the lifestyle of the elites, shops to tailor clothes.

The next day, Hange and I went to a famous boutique called "La Elegance Remembered" to buy dress for the banquet. This boutique was owned by Duchess Rohan, she likes to design dress and eventhough her rank is the highest, she' humble to everyone. jingles as we entered and been greeted by shopkeeper.

"Hello, welcome to our boutique! What dress that you looking for?" She ask

"Hi, can I meet Duchess Rohan?"

"Please wait a moment, miss and section Commander Hange, you can have a seat first."

After a minute later, the Duchess came. "Hello! Section Commander Hange and-" She stop talking when she sees me.

"Ahh... forgive me, are you Estella? The one who was with Captain Levi at the town that last Saturday?"

"Yes, that was me, Estella Smith, Your grace."

She hold my both hands."In behalf
of Rohan family, I wanted to say thank you for saving my daughter,Adeline from danger.

"Your'e welcome, Your Grace." I smiled

" So, You're the rumoured of Commander Erwin's daughter who has beautiful golden blonde hair colour and blue eyes."

"Oh! My worker said that, you were looking for me."

"About that, You can take a look of it." I said as handed

"When she looks at my design, she was astonished it. "This is...I've never seen such a design in my life and it is beautiful and unique! No way, did you come up with it yourself?"

"That's right."

"Well...I was looking some inspiration and an idea pop up in my mind." I lied

Actually it was designed the ancestors on the other world but I came up with the details!

"What about the fabric?" She ask

"Thin and chiffon and silk."

"That's way, the curves of your body will be revealed naturally.It's both classic and stylish.The waistline is high-waist and you tie the fancy colourful ribbon and skirt ends with flowers. I don't need a that crossette tightening to change my internal structure or my ribs to go out and it's a dress entirely for the wearer." I explained to her

"Goodness, you're such a genius!"

"Hahaha." I'm really flattered Your, Grace."

"Alright, I will send it to your place and you two can choose anything that you want here for exchange saving my daughter."

"Y-your Grace! You don't have to. I'm just helping someone in need."

"No, I'm very grateful you save her. Please accept as my gratitude."