Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2

Start from the beginning

Toni's lets out a guttural moan as she comes, hips jerking erratically against the redhead. Cheryl eases her through her orgasm before pulling out gently, earning a whimper from the serpent.

She brings her fingers up to her mouth sucking the wetness from them, moaning at the taste. Toni watches intently groaning at the sight, "You are gonna be the death of me Bombshell."

"Oh I'm just getting started T.T." She winks at her pushing at her hips to make her stand on shaky legs. "Upstairs, now. I plan on reaping my reward to the fullest." She slaps Toni's ass as she walks past following her up the stairs closely.

——————

They enter their room, Toni making it halfway to the bed before a hand at her wrist stops her and turns her around. "Take the shorts off T.T., underwear too."

"That's hardly fair Cher, you're wearing way too many clothes," she gestures to the redheads blouse and shorts.

Cheryl raises an eyebrow at her, "I'm in control tonight Toni, you do what I say understood?" Her tone leaves no room for argument as Toni nods dumbly, shocked and aroused at the redheads words.

"Shorts, off, now." She instructs again as she walks over to the wardrobe opening a draw and pulling out two silk ties.

She turns back to the bed to find Toni naked, standing to the side of it. Her eyes roam over the pink haired girls body, hungrily licking her lips at the sight of flawless abs and soft skin.

Toni chuckles at her expression, "See something you like Cher?" This breaks Cheryl from her reverie, mask of control slipping back into place.

"On the bed Toni." Toni obliges climbing up onto the bed.

Cheryl places the ties on the bottom of the bed before standing at the end of it. She brings her hands up to the top button of her blouse slowly undoing each button all the while looking at her girlfriend.

As more skin is revealed Toni's hands move as her jaw slackens, itching to touch the girl in front of her.

Cheryl brings the blouse down off her shoulders throwing it carelessly to the side. She moves her hands to the button of her shorts undoing them and stepping out of them at a torturously slow pace.

Toni moves across the bed making her way towards her girlfriend reaching eager hands out to touch soft porcelain skin. She is stopped when she is kneeling at the end of the bed by a hand on her chest, "No touching T.T." Cheryl smirks at the look on Toni's face.
She reaches round to remove her bra, running her hands over her torso as she brings them to her panties, slowly pushing them down her legs and kicking them off.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name until you're hoarse T.T." She bites Toni's bottom lip drawing it back before soothing the sharp sting with her tongue, "Make sure everyone in Riverdale hears how good I make you feel." Toni groans into the next kiss bringing eager hands up to Cheryls waist.

Cheryl pulls back from the contact, tutting at her and picking up the ties from the bed. "Now, now T.T. what did I just say about touching? Now I'm going to have to tie you up." She grins at the girl in front of her, pushing her pliant body back until she is laying back on the bed.

She brings the pink haired girls arms up above her head, wrapping a tie around her right wrist, tying it to the headboard. She pauses for a moment before she reaches for the other tie, "Is this okay T.T.?" She searches her face for any sign of hesitation. All she finds is arousal.

"More than okay baby."

At this Cheryl takes her other wrist, tying it to the headboards as well. "I'm going to make you feel so good babe." Cheryl kisses her fiercely, Toni doing her best to keep up with the pace, hands already straining against the ties, begging to touch her girl.