Ch 13. Party Time

Y/N P.O.V

Today I went back to school with Pietro and Wanda. Nothing too eventful happened. Just your regular boring classes with the regular boring teachers. Only reason I go to school is have a fun time with Pietro and Wanda. That and, Tony probably would prefer that I go to school. If I gotta be honest, Tony is growing on me. I can freely insult him without being scolded, not only that he insults me back! It's pretty fun thing to do.

It's currently after school. Me, Pietro and Wanda are in the back of the car and some guy named Happy is driving.

"How has your day been?" Happy ask looking at us though the mirror.

"Good, I've did this amazing prank during Chemistry class!" Pietro tells excitedly. "I made the most efficient stink bomb ever created! It not only stinks, but it also gets on your clothes and your skin!"

"And it also kills your nose." Wanda says with a disappointing voice.

"And it makes you puke." I added.

"Truly the best day!" His arms are now around us. "I can't wait till I do it to the rest of the Avengers!"

"Don't!" Me and Wanda both say at the same time.

After some minutes we arrive back. Wanda and Pietro went their own way, so they said their byes. I asked FRIDAY where Tony is, and he's currently at his office. I go there and walk in. He looks up to me and smile.

"Hey Y/N. How was your first day." He says and then focus back on his papers he is signing.

"Good, for the most part." Tony looks confuse at me. "Pietro made a stink bomb. Guess who was the victim."

He turns back at his work. "Yeah, he does that A LOT. Sometimes it's funny, when I'm not involved, but other times... let's just say that I wanna kick him hard in the crotch."

"Can't blame you." I smile. I sit down in front of him. "But I wanna discuss something with you."

"Sure kid. What's up?"

"Remember yesterday when you asked if you want this father-son relationship between us?" I say to him, he looks up unsurely, wanting to know the answer. "After some thinking, I decided that I want that too."

He instantly smiles and stand up. "Come here." I then stand up and look at him confuse before he hugs me. "You don't know how happy you made me!"

"Happy enough to choke me..." I say while he's hugging me to death.

"I promise to be the best dad ever!" He stops hugging me. "We should celebrate! Let's party tonight!"

"I have school tomorrow."

"Since when do you care about school?" He says in an unbelievable tone.

"Since I want to span more time with Pietro and Wanda. And I thought that if I go to school, that it made you happy." I answer.

He looks in awe. "Such a good boy!" He says in a condescending voice. "But I don't care! C'mon, it will be fun!"

I sigh. "Fine, but don't complain when me, Pietro and Wanda are feeling sleepy when we go to school."

"Deal!"

I turn back and go to the door. "Later Tony."

"Bye kid."

Pietro P.O.V

I got a message from FRIDAY, telling me to go to Stark. So, I go to his office and walk in, but Tony is facing the other way.