Ch 9: Red On White

Y/N P.O.V

Yesterday, I successfully got Aiden Lynch assassinated. After I was done with that, I made my way back home. I hope that the strange guy that is interfering with my business is dealt with. I sadly couldn't kill him thanks to the security team that was heading towards me. I just hope that this guy got memory loss or something from the amount of blows I gave him. But it doesn't really matter, after all, I manage to unlock Lynch's phone and got to read his messages with Xavier Hayes. Apparently, there is a meet up today around 6:00 PM at a warehouse about a trading for summoning supplies. Things like rare blood and special salt to make magic circles.

I'm currently eating my breakfast along my companions, watching some tv.

"Can't believe it all ends today. After how many years I can finally have vengeance to the people that killed my mother." I say happy.

"I know that I keep asking this every time, but what are you going to do after this?" Boreas asks me.

"I... haven't made my mind yet." I say while feeding Anzu and Naga some mice. "All I know that it will probably for the best if we move in another apartment." Thanks to the guy from yesterday. "And maybe continue school."

"School? I thought you hated that place?" Boreas says with a surprising tone.

"Still hating on it, but... I stay... just for Pietro." I admit.

Boreas chuckles. "Happy to hear it."

Suddenly, I hear my ringtone of my phone. I pick it up from my coffee table and see that the caller is Wanda.

"Hey Wanda."

"Y/N, I've got some bad news! Pietro is in the hospital!"

Pietro P.O.V

I begin to wake up. My eyes are slowly opening and all I could see is a hazy white ceiling. After a few seconds, my vision is getting better. I look around to the best of my abilities and notices that I'm in a hospital bed. Wanda is sitting next to me and she sees that I'm awake.

"Pietro, are you alright?" She asks worriedly.

"Yeah, just a little tired..."

I begin to feel the rest of my body. I try to move, but Wanda pulls me down.

"Lie down, it's best to not move right now."

I let out a sigh.

"Pietro, what happened yesterday?" She asks.

I begin to remember about yesterday's events. About how Y/N is really Enigma. About how he beaten me up. About Y/N somehow have demons in his life.

If I tell the truth about what happened, Y/N is going to get arrested. It may be selfish, but I don't wanna get him into trouble. I should confront Y/N about him being Enigma. Maybe I can find out the reason why he does this, and maybe I can make him stop this.

"I... I don't remember." I lie.

Wanda looks at me concerned. "I called Y/N to let him know that you're in the hospital. Tony and SHIELD are currently investigating who did this and who killed Lynch."

Wait, if she called Y/N, that means he probably is coming to visit me. As almost in cue, Y/N storms in panting.

"Holy shit! Are you alright?! What happened?!" He instantly sits down by my bed side, hugging me.

"I'm okay, just got a little bit beating up." I let out a faint laugh. "It's fine."

"W-who did this?" He looks over to me and Wanda. I just shake my head no, telling her to not tell Y/N about that what happened to me last night.