Ch 12. The new kid at the tower

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in Pietro's bed. Pietro is dressing up for the school day right in front of me. I let out a yawn and he notice me waking up.

"Mornin'" He walks over to me and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning." I say while stretching my arms. "Where are you going?"

"It's Monday, meaning I have to go to school." He answers while putting a shirt on.

"What about me?" I ask him while getting out of bed.

"Stark said that he would prefer to you to rest. He also said if you feel better that you can go to school tomorrow."

"Wait, you're leaving me alone?"

"Not alone." He corrects me. "You have the rest of the Avengers."

"Yeah, people that considered me an enemy yesterday."

He let out a sigh. "It will be fine. Most of them are nice. Me and Wanda will be back in no time. In the meantime, just try to talk to Stark." He walks over to me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"I don't know I can." I say unsure.

"Just stay calm and keep your thoughts clear. You aren't the only one that has trouble with this. I can tell he's struggling with this too." He reassures me.

I hum. "Fine, I try. But if anything goes wrong, I wanna call you."

He smiles. "Deal." He then kisses me. "I'm proud of you." He stops putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'll be back in no time." He gives me a fast peck on my lips. "Good luck." He then speeds out of the room.

I chuckle. "Thanks Pietro."

I then take a shower and change into some new clothes. After that I go out of Pietro's room, wanting to eat some breakfast, only problem is, I don't know how to navigate the place.

"Fuck." I sigh, standing in the hallway alone. "They should make a map of this place." I mutter.

"Is something the matter?" I startle and look behind me and see a red guy with a weird yellow third eye on his head.

"What the- "

"I believe we haven't met each other. My name is Vision." He smiles and let out a hand, I shake it.

"Y/N."

His eyes lit up. "You're the new guy living here. Mr. Stark told me about it."

"Of course, he did." I mutter. "Anyway, I'm kinda hungry. Do you know a place I could eat breakfast?"

"Yes, follow me."

So, I follow him. We go down the lift and go towards a lower floor. During the trip Vision tried to make a conversation with me, but I'm not the biggest people person, so I only gave cut and dry answers. After some minutes traveling towards the kitchen, we arrive.

"Allow me to cook you something. Is there any dish you want?" He says politely.

"I dunno, can you make some waffles?"

"Sure, you can wait at the living room if you want. I bring you your breakfast in some minutes." He smiles.

I thanked him and left the kitchen into the living room. I sit on one of the red couches and summon my companions. Cerberus lay down next to me. I pet his brown fur as I grab the remote and turn on the tv.

"Good morning Y/N." I turn my head around and see Tony walking towards me with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hi." I turn my head back to the tv. Tony notices the awkward atmosphere and sit down next to me.