Ch 5. Pietro's Seduction

Y/N P.O.V

It's been more than two weeks when me, Pietro and Wanda became friends. I notice that I feel happier ever since I hung out with them. Almost every day Pietro came over to my apartment to hang out. Boreas often tease me about me and Pietro getting together, but I ignore his teasing.

My computer is still searching for my next target, but it's almost done. I hate that I have to wait so long just to kill my targets, but I don't have a choice.

It's currently around 10 AM and me, Pietro and Wanda are in art class. I'm wondering why a school focussing on science has art classes, but it's not like I'm complaining. This is one of the only classes where I don't get homework, nor are the assignment annoying. But I rather have no school, luckily we have a free day tomorrow thanks to a school meeting. We're currently making a statue made out of clay. Mine statue is doing pretty well, and by pretty well I mean that it doesn't lose balance and fall. Not like another guy...

"Dammit, not again!" Pietro sighs has his 'supermodel' statue falls again, because Pietro is making the waist way to small.

"Make the waste bigger, that way, then there is more balance." I suggest.

"Thanks, but I want her to be as thin as possible." I snicker at his responds. Wanda sighs.

"Why are making a supermodel in the first place?" She asks.

"Well, I actually want to make Y/N jealous to be honest."

I look over to him with a smirk. "Why should I be jealous of a clay statue that constantly falls?"

"Hey! That was before I knew that this statue will constantly fall!" I roll my eyes of what he just says.

"Okay, I think it's time to change the subject." Wanda says to us. "What do you think about my statue?"

We look over to her statue. It's shaped like a tiny dog. It's not done, but the progress already looks detailed.

"Impressive." I complement her.

"Looks good, not as good as my statue, but..."

"Thanks Y/N." She says to me, completely ignoring Pietro comment.

"You're welcome, what do you think of mine?"

Mine statue is shaped like a dragon, a wyvern to be more specific. I only manage to make the main part of the body and the head. I'm currently struggling to make the wings right.

"Looks good." Wanda says.

"I agree, but isn't it a little over ambitious?" Pietro asks me.

"A little bit yeah, but I'm an ambitious man." I say with a smirk. "I also plan to do the scales of the wyvern, so that it would more realistic."

After some hours working on school, we're allowed to leave, but Pietro and I agreed to do some homework at my place after school, sadly for me he has football practice first. I wait at bleachers, talking to Boreas while on the phone and sometimes give glances at Pietro doing practice. He runs towards me with a smile.

"Hey!" He says to me.

"Hey, how's training?" I ask him.

"Good, and we're almost done. Hopefully it doesn't bother you waiting that long."

"Nah, I can always find a way to entertain myself." I say with a smirk.

He laughs. "Of course, you do," He leans over to me. "but do you know that it's more entertainment to watch me." He says and gives me a wink. He then goes back to practices.