Ch 10. Vengeance Will Rise

Pietro P.O.V

After waiting about an hour, I begin to feel my body again. After many attempts to take control of my body, I can finally stand up. I look around the place and it's almost cleaned up. Y/N manage to pack everything he needed. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Y/N, where are you?" I mutter.

I start thinking how I can find Y/N. I have no clue where he is. The only clue that I got is that he kills his next target today, but I don't know who or where. The only way to find Y/N is to ask 'him' for help.

I run my way back to the towers. When I arrive, I immediately asks FRIDAY where Tony is. She said that he's working in his lab. I run towards his lab and when I arrive, he's shocked to see me.

"I'm busy, what do ya want?" He says bluntly, while working on one of his suits.

"I know how Enigma is, and I need you to find him."

He stops working and looks at me intensely. "Who? Who is it?!"

I'm baffled at his reaction. Why is he reacting so intense? "It's Y/N," Tony looks shocked by hearing that name "and today he's planning to kill his last target. I try to convince him to stop, but he paralyzed me and got away. He could be anywhere by now."

He looks very focus "FRIDAY, track down where Y/N..."

"L/N." I answer.

"Y/N L/N. Now!"

"Tracking Y/N L/N sir."

"Inform me when you got the results immediately. Notify the team we have a mission. I need everyone prepared." He says fast and in a tense voice, while walking around in circles.

"Stark, why are you getting so worked up?"

"That doesn't matter. Just stay here in the tower with your sister. I don't need you to ruin the mission." He says walking out of the lab.

"What is he gotten into?" I sigh. I just hope whatever happens, Y/N stays safe.

Y/N P.O.V

It's currently around 04:00 PM. I'm waiting on a roof with my companions by the warehouse where Hayes originally had a meetup with Lynch about some summoning items. I grab my binocular and look around the place. There are multiple people guarding the place, walking around with heavy guns. I spotted a lonely door at the side of the building that leads inside. I have no sight of Hayes. I let out a sigh and stop using my binocular.

"He's probably inside. If we can sneak pass the guards and go through the door on the side of the building, we can find Hayes and end this."

"Sounds like a plan." Boreas says, who is sitting on my shoulder. "But before we go, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About what you're going to do after this. You kinda screw it when Pietro found out that you're Enigma." I just stay silent. "Maybe, instead of running away and start over again, you could go back to Pietro and go get married or something." He mutters the last out.

"You know that I can't do that. I going to get caught and be thrown in jail. Not only that, what happens to you and the rest of the demon business. They going to know all about it, the summoning, how demons work and how to control them. If the government knows that, who knows what happens next." I reach for my backpack and grab out my mother's grimoire. "If they manage to get their hands on this, who knows what happens next." I put the grimoire back in my bag and put the bag on my back.