Ch 15/finale. A New Life Reborn

Y/N P.O.V

We arrive back at the tower in no time. We change into our gear, and we meet Steve by the quinjet. My demons are right beside of me with Pietro and Wanda as we walk towards Steve with his gear on, and Tony, who is just in his regular attire.

"Here you are." Steve says. "You ready?"

We all said yes, Tony smiles to us. "Good, I just come to wish you good luck." He turns to Steve. "Don't screw this." He whispers, but it was loud enough to hear. Tony walks away, but before he did, he stop beside me and put his hand on my arm. "Call me if things turn south." I nod and he walks away.

"I inform you our mission during our ride." Steve walks in the quinjet and we follow him. He takes seat and begin to fly it. "Alright people. This mission should be easy. The only objective is to take out the gang members and not get hurt. Any questions?"

"Where are we fighting?" I ask. "I want to know if we got any terrain advantage."

"On the ground, by some abandoned buildings. Fighting could be taking place inside or out." Steve answers while focusing on his flight.

"Why are we even fighting them?" Pietro says while looking outside and right back at Steve. "Aren't these things supposed to be for the police?"

"Well, Stark requested to SHIELD if he could get some easy missions for new recruits, and that is this mission." Pietro hums in responds of Steve's answer.

We fly for a few minutes till we arrived at a deserted looking place, surrounded by trees. Steve silently parked the quinjet in the woods and we step out of it. We sneak towards the abandoned buildings and hide ourselves in some bushes. We look around and see some gang members guarding the place with guns. There is also a group further up that are, which I assume, discussing something. I look at Steve, waiting for his order.

"Let's begin. Y/N, I want you to paralyze the guards that are alone. Pietro, you go with him and knock them down as well. Wanda, I want you to make a distraction to lure some of the guards into the forest, you then need them to be knocked out. I wait here till it is the perfect opportunity to take down that group." Steve points toward the group of people that are discussing something.

We all nodded. Pietro grabs me by the hand, and we speed away towards the side of the place. We arrive and nobody notices us sitting in the bushes. There are a couple of standing alone, one on my right and another one on my left.

"Alright, I take the one on my right." I whisper to Pietro. "You take the one of my left."

He nods. I make my way towards the guy on the right and throw Naga towards him. He let out a short yelp before Naga bit him and made him paralyzed. I turn my head around and see Pietro dragging an unconscious body in the bushes. I did the same. We sneak towards each other.

"Alright, what's next?" Pietro asks.

Before I could answer, I hear gun shots where Steve was. "They discovered me! It's time to use your offensive power!"

Me and Pietro nod at each other. Pietro grabs my hand and speed back somewhere near Steve. We arrive and see him taking bullets with his shield. There are about seven people shooting at him. There is probably going to be more people joining soon.

"We should help him." I say while looking at Pietro.

He looks back at me with a grin. "I got an idea. Summon Cerberus and let it spit out fire."

I look at him confuse but did so anyway. He picks ups Cerberus and speed away; within seconds I see some of the gang members that were attacking Steve on fire. Pietro came back and put Cerberus down.