𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

* Isabella Stewart *

"Isabella get up, we overslept" Mia yelled as she shook me awoke

My brain wasn't quite comprehending the words yet, so I told her.....

"5 more minutes, and I'll be up." While throwing the covers over my head.

"It's 10:10, you don't have five minutes !" She shakes me again.

This time I got up, and heard everything she was saying. I hate being late, it's the worse thing ever. Not to mention we're supposed to check in with Mr. West.

"Omg," I get up rushing to the bathroom. We were running around like crazy trying to get ready, I think we might've bumped into each other a few times as well.

It took about 7minutes for us to get ready, and not to mention it was a ten-minute walk to school.

"We're in deep shit." I hear Mia mumble.
....

We arrived at school at 10:27, our first period was almost over. I don't see a point in going.

We found the administration's office faster than yesterday, which was a relief.

I knocked on the door hoping he was present, but there was no answer.

"Ms. Stewart, Ms. Langford." A voice from behind called.

"Yes," Mia answered

"Step inside." He opened the door and led us in.

Not even bothering to settle in he spoke "You're late. I don't like to be kept waiting. You, Ms. Stewart, should know this. As for you Langford your counselor is Mrs. Williams, room 210. Your dismissed." Mr. West said with a sign of irritation in his tone.

Not having the courage to speak we slightly wave bye to each other.

He's being an ass. We aren't even that damn late.

Once the door closed behind her, Mr. West stood up and began walking in my direction.

"Have a seat" He was leaning on the point of the deck that was in my direction.

"Why are you late?" His tone is now soft.

"Alarm didn't go off" I shyly shrugged my shoulders, keeping my eyes in my lap.

"Look at me," he breathes out. I was hesitant about it but I slowly rose my head to look at him. "Do I make you nervous, Mr. Stewart?"

Yes, if you wondering yes he does. I clench my thighs together in the slightest motion, so he doesn't notice. Each word that leaves his mouth caused wetness between my legs.

"Uhh, no" I lie

" Let's put it to a test. Your first class doesn't end for another 10 minutes. You will stay here until so.  Any conversation we have. Your eyes don't leave mine. Or you can go." My words got caught in my throat, the wetness between my legs intensified, I want to do it but I know I can't.

Just say yes, it's not that hard. See where it takes you well us. This is a good time to ask about the call last night. We both have to play by the rules.

" Okay fine, but yours can't leave mine either." And it begins; he nodded his head and our eyes lock.

The room was silent for about 5 minutes until I finally got the courage to speak about the phone call.

"So, I have a question." I brought my eyes up, finding his already on me.

"Go for it."

"Why did you stop me yesterday? You know the reading."

"You want the truth?" He says smirking. I couldn't stop my eyes from looking at his lips, but quickly shot back to his eyes .

"Yes."

He gets up from his chair, making his way towards me, our eyes never leaving each other. He leans up against the point of the desk. My eyes once again leave him, and this time trail his body. Even with a shirt on, I could tell he worked out a lot. His muscles strained against his dress shirt, the sleeves rolled to his forearm revealing the ink he usually has hidden.

"Eyes Isabella." I can't look, I wonder what he's thinking, or if he can see the things I'm trying so hard to hide. My thighs are still clenched together, the tension in the room is hot. I refused to look at him, which means I lied to him.

He bends down a bit to take my chin in his hand, lifting my eyes to his gaze.

"The thoughts I was having were unprofessional. If you would've kept going you wouldn't be in this chair right now."

He spreads my thighs with his leg, tightens his grip on my chin. "I'd have you on top of my desk, finger fucking you to oblivion, until you silently begged me to stop."

The bell rang with the last words he said , it was time to go. Who knows what might've happened. He let me go and opened the door.

"If you're late again, there will be consequences." I left with a nod. There was nothing to say.

Coming out of his office I let out a breath that I'd been holding since I walked in. Would he really do those things?

Putting that behind me so I could make it to class on time. I grab my bag and make my way down the hall.

......

School went rather quickly, I got a few homework assignments, done already, of course, had to stay after school for missing the first period but other than that I had a good day. Not all days are hectic which is good. With just a few hours left before my interview, I decided to take a bath and read an erotica book.

Let's just hope all goes well.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!! 𝐍𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰!!