A simple, average life.

She didn't ask for much, Rasa could see that. It was something that he could easily fulfill. Of course, even by average, he still showered her in gifts and jewelleries whenever he had the chance. Their mansion was still one of the grandest in Suna, but Karura was happy.

She slowly realised what she truly wanted - a family that she could take care of, and spend her life with.

Karura and Rasa dreamed to make their mansion a joyous and cheerful one, but they never got to achieve it. Now, all that was left of that broken dream was a huge, empty house and siblings who had slowly drifted apart.

The car pulled over in front of a large manor, which was vastly superior to the mansions of other powerful clans. Unlike the rest of Suna, it had trees and shrubs, and wasn't just plain old sand. Gaara glanced at (Name), who dozed off after she gave up to get information out of Gaara.

    " (Name).." he called out softly, inching close to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He pulled her closer towards him and pressed a tender kiss on her cheek.

She let out a groan as she stirred awake, her eyes fluttering wide open.

   " Hmm..? What are you doing? " she murmured.

   " Well, you were asleep. I was just waking you up. Anyway, we're here," Gaara ended his words with a bright smile.

(Name)'s face lit up in excitement, and she quickly got out from the car.

   " Eh, who's house is this? " she blurted, staring at the large manor.

    " Why? Do you like it? " Gaara grinned, linking his arms with her.

     " It's nice. Actually the nicest house I've ever seen. But I think this qualifies as a castle, " she smiled.

Gaara nodded as a matter of factly. " Ah, I see. So it's a castle. Our castle."

(Name) turned around to face Gaara.

   " What? Our castle? What do you mean by that? " she couldn't help herself but ask.

    " Let's just skip to the introduction, can we? Okay, (Name)..

    Welcome to our new home! "

When Gaara turned around, he found a surprised (Name) staring back at him.

" Our home?  This castle is our new home? " she voiced.

  " Yeah.. We'll be married soon, and as your husband, I have to make sure that you're always safe and protected. Besides, we need a good place to raise our children. I built a lot of rooms, just in case, " he chuckled.

(Name) flushed red, and she retaliated by playfully slapping Gaara's back.

    " Gaara!"

Gaara continued to laugh - something about (Name)'s reaction was comical to him.

  " Don't you want to go inside? " he asked after recovering from his laughing fit.

(Name) let out a huff, pouting her lips. She didn't reply to Gaara's question, and continued to ignore him.

    " Oh.. You're playing this game," he said, a smirk creeping onto his face. He sprinted towards (Name) and scooped her in his arms,  carrying her in a bridal style.

     " Gaara! Put me down! "

He ignored her and strutted towards the door, and unlocked it by keying in the four digit code.