"Yo man, that's Mizz's bitch." Another man ran up to him and said. He didn't even bother to look at Reneé.

As quick as ever, the man's expression changed to a worried one. Never had Reneé seen a man get so scared so quickly.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, don't tell 'bout this." He immediately started looking fearful. His friend apologised and they walked off after apologising again, leaving Reneé looking confused.

I ain't nobody's bitch, the fuck? She thought to herself. Her and Mizz weren't even official like that but she was already claimed on the streets. It was giving ghetto.

The two went back to Lisa and they continued their shopping. Reneé found herself in Victoria's Secret buying some lingerie, for some reason she felt like she was beginning to need these. Lisa even helped her pick the sexiest ones while Kadeem slept on her.

"This is cute, you gon leave yo apartment with a lil twin in yo stomach." Lisa giggled as she held up some lacy panties.

Twisting her face, Reneé did a cross and said, "i rebuke that, God don't give me no kids yet." Lisa laughed even more, it was funny how well Reneé got along with Kadeem but she didn't even want kids yet.

"Girl let's go get some food, I'm starving." Reneé said, making them walk to the food court and get some Wendy's.

They sat down and ate, Kadeem was giggling away as he ate. This boy was always eating.

"I'm lowkey nervous 'bout this date, I ain't never been on one." Reneé revealed to Lisa, she didn't know what to do or how to even dress.

"it's Cameron first date too so don't even stress, y'all in the same boat. All I'm gon' say is, wear some leggings, don't wear jeans." Lisa said with a wink.

Reneé noted that down in her head, she knew that Lisa wasn't going to reveal more but at least she had some type of idea on what to wear.

"I can't wait." She giggled as she thought about the date, this was her first time, she was hella excited.

Lisa watched her happily but sadly too. This reminded her so much of when she'd first met Hakeem, the dates, the special attention and the love. She prayed daily that Cameron and Reneé wouldn't be end up like them. One in prison for life while the other raises their child by themselves, shit was depressing which was why she put on a smile everyday.

They grabbed their bags and Lisa dropped Reneé off at her apartment. She glanced at her watch while she was running up the stairs. It was 6:40 pm, she barely had enough time to g ready.

-XX-

Rushing inside, she locked her doors, ran to the shower and began cleaning her self up. She showered extra hard and used the scented body wash.

After the the shower, she used scented lotion and made sure her skin was silky smooth all over. Her legs, armpits and coochie were shaved, she was more than ready. Reneé smelled like cocoa butter and she loved that, she pulled on a black tube top, some black pants and a long black blazer. Her trainers were white and she wore a diamond necklace with diamond earrings.

She wasn't playing tonight.

Making sure her hair was perfect, edges were laid and lips were red, she sprayed herself with her best smelling perfume before checking the clock to see that it was exactly 8:00pm. Grabbing her keys and phone, she rushed out the door, locked it and went outside.

Cameron pulled up right where she was standing in a matte black Mercedes Benz S Class, he ran out and opened the door for her and she slipped inside feeling the cool air of the car. He shut the door and walked to his sides sitting down and then driving off.