08

║ DOUBLE TROUBLE

তততততততততততত

AGAINST HER BETTER JUDGEMENT, ALEX HAD FOUND HERSELF CHASING PHILLIP.

She'd soon cleared off from the Gallagher household after his stupid outburst earlier. She figured if he couldn't bother to respect her, there was no reason to stick around. She wouldn't be a play thing for the cocky boy that had a taste for easy girls. Or so she thought.

She found herself walking in the direction of the Gallagher house for the second time that day, (blaming her "raging hormones" for her submissive behaviour toward the male). Most people that knew her would compare her to some kind of tropical storm; or a tsunami. Alexandra blamed her hormones for following the boy but he'd be a good hook up if anything.

Don't get me wrong, she wasn't one to drop her knickers so easy for the boys but something about Phillip seemed different. She hadn't told him her true thoughts about him. He already had a massive ego and she thought he might implode if it grew anymore.

She stopped in front of the Gallagher house, furrowing a brow at a stressed looking Philip. He stood by the doormobile (a vehicle that remained parked in front of the Gallagher household), wringing his hands together in the pockets of his jeans.
"You came." He cleared his throat before speaking and gave her a sheepish smile.
"You're lucky Gallagher. Now why do you look suspicious?"

তততততততততততত

"He's in France. Steve decided to send him on a little holiday."
"Why France? Does he have a taste for cheese and wine?" Alex scoffed, dropping down to lay beside Phillip.

She'd arrived to a surprisingly romantic doormobile, with roses and a bedding space set up in the back. Lip had awkwardly excused the romantic gesture as an apology for being a dick earlier and she had to admit it seemed a sweet gesture. However she did question if his playboy side was in action to get into her underwear or whether he had more serious ideas (ironically the latter of the two choices made her more scared for her life).

"Perhaps he does. Speaking of cheese.. this gesture.. I don't want it to..." Lip struggled with his words. He busied himself with twisting a rose that lay on the floor of the vehicle.
"You're good Phillip. I'm not going to declare my undying love for you."

"I didn't..."
"You're cute when you're tongue tied but let's make this more your speed." Alex smirked and dragged the curtain over the van window.
"Are you sure..?"
"Cut the shit Gallagher. I know you've been trying to get into my pants this whole time."

"You're not wrong, but there's no pressure."
"Will you shut your mouth already and stop trying to be a gentleman. Speak with this...and not this." She placed a hand on his growing crotch and then to his heart to demonstrate.

Phillip quickly took his chance and their lips quickly locked into a heated kiss, his hands finding their way onto her waist. She tangled her fingers into his hair, straddling his hips in a more comfortable position.
"You better have brought protection. No offence but the world doesn't need any more Gallaghers."

"You're so funny." Lip said breathlessly, taking off you his shirt and reaching back to grab protection from under the seat.
"Wait.. do you hear that?"

"Alex." He warned, he really wasn't in the mood for teasing after their previous kiss and after they'd got this far.
"It sounds like Ian... and a girl." She pulled a weird face at the mention of Ian and a girl together. She quickly moved away from Lip and pulled the curtain back taking a peek out.

"Shit..."
"It's Ian alright... and Mandy."

"Leave them be. Let the kids have fun." Phillip tried, closing the curtain again and moving behind her. He left a trail of kisses down her neck, gesturing for her shirt to be off.

"Yeah I guess your right." She hummed, tugging her shirt over her head and tilting her head to give him more access.
"I do have an extremely high IQ."
"Shut up and kiss me." The young woman rolled her eyes at his ego display, meeting her lips with his again and moving her hand into his jeans.

The heated moment between the two left Phillip Gallagher very confused at the sensations he was feeling. Pleasure of course, but also some kind of weird fuzzy feeling in his stomach. He puzzled it over in his mind, as he peppered little kisses down her chest.

"We don't have to go all the way. I don't want this to be like all the time." Phillip blurted into the heated van, making her quickly remove her hand from his pants. The string of words he blurted out left her nothing but confused. It was as if he didn't see her like the other girls and she really wondered why.

"Are you going to give me the speech about I'm not like all the other girls? What does that even mean?"
"You're not.. just another girl to me."

Alexandra was stunned into silence at his bold revelation, fortunately finding her escape route through what came next. She was drawn back into real life at loud shouting from what sounded like Mandy, before she heard footsteps retreating.

"I've got to go Lip. Check on her." She explained quickly and grabbed the first shirt she could get her hands on.
"Alex, please."
"She's my sister. It's important.. I'll see you.. around." She blurted and in her haste grabbed his shirt, not her own (darting out of the van and dressing herself as she hurried after her sister, all the while trying not to make it obvious she was with a Gallagher to).