"You shouldn't. I wouldn't blame you for that as you have the right to ignore me because of what I've done. I'm so sorry for that." He said, regretful of his actions. "I should have stood up for you. You didn't deserve the treatment earlier."

Lia smiled softly, "It's okay. I think you got speechless because you were shocked. I understand." Boboiboy sighed, "But that doesn't excuse me for what happened earlier. I'm so sorry. I want to make this right, please allow me to."

"Of course, B. And about the fangirls, I do understand that you have them. You're the hero in this town and they see you as their idol. They see you as their hero."

"That doesn't excuse them for what they did to you. No one touches my girlfriend like that." Boboiboy responded, furrowing his eyebrows. "Getting territorial, huh?" Lia slowly smirked, earning a sigh from him.

"Anyway, I'll make things right for us. I'll deal with them, and... I think it's time we should let people know about us. Not only it will stop the fangirls from harassing you like that, but also... I want them to know how much you make my life better."

Boboiboy pulled her for a hug; he was caressing her hair as they both did it. When Lia pulled away, she saw the smile on his face which made her smile as well. "Thank you so much."

"Anything for you," He caressed her cheek.

All of a sudden, Boboiboy's power watch rang. He answered it then Fang's hologram appeared. "Hey, you guys have to go to town. There's a hostage happening in a bus. The criminal threatened to have the bus exploded if the police came for them."

The two were surprised by the sudden news, yet Boboiboy replied, "We'll be there."

They both hurried themselves to town to see what's happening. Townsfolks were all gathered to see a bus stopped on one side, there was a man outside pointing a gun at the townsfolks.

"If anyone dares to challenge me, I will immediately shoot you and have this bus exploded!" He shows a switch on his hand, "With just one flip, this bus will zip! If you want this to stop, I demand the mayor's presence."

"Wow, for someone like you, you demand too much." Boboiboy appeared among the crowd, showing himself in front of the man. Fang was there beside him. The man widened his eyes, "Well, oh well... It's Boboiboy, the hero of this town! Shouldn't you guys be a lot though?"

Fang grunted, "Tsk. That's none of your business. What do you want now?! Why are you doing this?" The man grinned, "That's none of your business as well. I just want to kill people, and I'll do that if anyone gets to my way."

"Look, we don't want to hurt you." Boboiboy slowly walked forward to him. "But you can't go on hurting other people for your own enjoyment. Surrender now or we'll take this the hard way." He threatened.

The man grinned, "I like the hard way. Take this!" He activated the gun and shot three consecutive bullets towards Boboiboy. Boboiboy reacted immediately by using his wind power to deflect the bullets back to the man, who simply dodged them.

"Get out of here! Now!" Fang yelled to the other townsfolks who all run in panic. The man snickered, "Wow, so heroic. I hope you're still that heroic when you take on my men." All of a sudden, 4 more men appeared which alarmed them.

"We can attack without hurting them. They're just humans after all." Boboiboy said, then he prepared to transform. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Leaf!" He transformed to Boboiboy Leaf.

"Stunning Leaf Shuriken!" He released the shurikens that immobilized all of the men. Then he used the woven leaf trap that sends forth strands of weaving leaves that ensnared all of them.